for Living With The Mercers

3/9/2010 c1 2amroberts17
Please don't delete this story! Keep going with it! I really like it so far!
10/8/2008 c23 48ASiriuslyGleekyTimeLord
Are you going to update any time soon, because really, I like this!

Deirdre
3/10/2008 c23 2Two-Bit Lover
i like this story. so post more please!
3/1/2008 c23 cookiemonsta97
ok if u let him die, im goanna kick ur ass just kiddin but u best be updating soon
3/1/2008 c13 cookiemonsta97
aw babies are so cut and chubby
2/24/2008 c1 MoonlightFan
yeah i love the story! no i didnt just read the whole flipping thing in one sitting! *cough cough* yeah i did... anyway i would love you forever if you updated this story, cause i really like it and want to know how Jack wakes up...
11/16/2007 c23 596Ghostwriter
Okay, you DO know that you're like a god/goddess for making an extremely awesome Four Brothers fic and keeping Jack alive-ish. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
10/31/2007 c23 WinchesterAngel3389
i love it! cant wait for the next chapter!
10/24/2007 c23 4prettypinkcrane
ok, this is by far the best four brothers story ive read... although i am kinda dissaponited that its not rated M, M kinda brings life to the story :D ( im such a perv aint i?)

anyway who in the world could resist a man like Jack Mercer? so when is the next chapter coming up?..
10/14/2007 c10 misslindseyleeweasley
you are an amazing writer! i love the fic so far!
10/14/2007 c23 2xBrokenDreamerx
you have been gone way to long but at least your back now. this chapter was so sad. poor mel and cam and well everyone especially jack. update soon. XD
10/14/2007 c23 punchdrunktrue
O Do i get to give you angry flames? :P lol jk awesome chapter and YAY you actually did first person! and you did a good job, see i knew you could do it.

Really good job, you had tears in my eyes and everything, hard thing to do that, of course that may be just becuase you hurt MY JACKIE!

Update soon.

~Sam~
10/14/2007 c23 OriginalMaterial
Hey.Just wanted to let you know that I actually have just descovered your 'living with the Mercer's' story.and I can't stop re-reading it!I also consider myself extremely lucky,because I just found your story and had just anough time to read your chapters before you updated.I actually joined just so I could send this review.Your a great writer so please continue!You've got me hooked.

=]
8/18/2007 c22 5FallingInLoveAllOverAgain
Awesome! I love this story! Please update really soon! It has been like 7 months! Update ASAP! ")

- BlackRoseVine
6/27/2007 c22 punchdrunktrue
we ho 22 chapters read! lol it IS AWSOME!

I LOVE IT!

an the two chapters when Cam was having the twins i don't think i stopped laughing. i don't think i stoped laughing the whole time i read this! I love it!

You have to update NOW! i will so come after you if you don't you know i will :P lol

Now i'm off to read the other story...

P.S: LOVED IT! (Did i meantion that?)
140 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »