for Him

11/14/2006 c1 5lnbear2004
good prologue, keep writing.
8/19/2006 c1 Rat Warlock
This caught my interest which means its a shame you haven't written anymore. You really shouldn't leave it at just this. Stop being lazy! That being said, I liked it and I want to know more about it.
8/4/2006 c1 8xtotallyatpeacex
Looking good so far. Haha I just happened by the Justin section, and found this. Now I just need to know the the person writing it is... You did have a few grammatical errors in it, though, you might want to fix them. Anyways, great job, update soon! :D
5/8/2006 c1 Haunting Pain
Hm, who's him?

I added this to my favorites so I can see how the story ends up. It looks like it'll be good. Don't dissapoint me! :P
4/30/2006 c1 13quidditch7
I have got to tell you that this was amazing. I love stories that make you think, and this is definitely one of them. The writting flows nicely and I really can not wait to read more..Although the "angst" being before the romance in your genre section does scare me a litte..because although I love to write angst...it's sometimes hard to read because it can be heart breaking.

but anyway...great start to I what I am thinking will be a great story. I hope you continue.

-quidditch7
4/26/2006 c1 11iolah
This is a really good start but you might want to say who it is ^^
4/25/2006 c1 11Shantazzar
This chapter was shorter than a gnome that drank too much caffine as a child

that being said... good chapter

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service