FanFiction.Net
for A Storm in Hogwarts

2/9/2017 c4 ericab0850
I really enjoyed your story, please update.
4/4/2014 c1 3SakuraKoi
0.0
8/27/2011 c4 NeptuneMercey
I can't wait till the next chapter of the story!
7/20/2011 c4 justin
I love what you did this is the best story I have ever read please please write more
8/20/2010 c1 Bh
"Your chapters are too short, and you clutter your story with useless review replies, reply via the link on the review page, I don't want or need to read them on the chapter."
8/1/2010 c1 Windrider0
I really like your story, so I hope you decide to update soon, I really wanted to see Ro meet Harry and everybody...

btw, Ken, there's a difference btwn providing constructive criticism and just being an ass hole, if you don't like, don't read and shut up
2/26/2010 c1 ken
Good fucking lord. How many fail stories like this do I have to see to finally find one worth the time. Look bitch, your story has nothing, no plot, no writing skill, Harry is a faggot and nobody gives a fuck about Blaise or Draco. Instead of putting this under the category of Harr/Storm, put it under Harry/gaypitifulrelationship. That way, the rest of us can find some fucking real story. Kill yourself and take this shit with you
2/22/2010 c4 5Hocapontas
Bane being friendly? Wow! I'm looking forward to when Harry meets Ro and Hedwig reunites with her sister.
12/20/2009 c4 5Snow leopard freak
Good job!

I want to see how this turns out...

Please update soon!
8/18/2009 c4 2hisokauzumaki
please update soon
5/14/2008 c4 2Williams
I like the story quite a bit. The only thing I can suggest is that maybe at some point down the line you introduce at least one other X-Men who knew Storm.
4/17/2008 c4 ohtwo94
wow. OMG.shes active
4/17/2008 c3 ohtwo94
wow! SUPER DE DUPER
4/17/2008 c2 ohtwo94
ohh. i love. so... she lost her adult memory?
4/17/2008 c1 ohtwo94