for Laid

6/18/2017 c1 MelissaBeth74
Just gotta break my heart, yeah? Yeah, ya did. Quite talentedly.
8/11/2015 c1 5klu
This is amazing.
I am almost in tears and for the life of me... I don't know if it's because Sam is hurting at the pain of remembering Jess' birthday and he's missing her now, because Dean is mad/confused by Sam, because of the beautiful life Sam used to have or because Dean doesn't have anyone that he ever loved so much.

Thanks for writing.
8/1/2015 c1 4Freya922
Absolutely heartrending fic with exquisite characterizations. Your turns of phrase are so original and compelling, and the story itself - both flashbacks and sea demon arcs... So good. I especially appreciated your descriptions of Sam, including this one: "Always judging him with those soft liquid eyes, the weeping gaze of a baby harp seal."
8/12/2014 c1 1I'd-Rather-Be-A-Winchester
This was amazing. I loved it.
1/30/2014 c1 Guest
Hmmmmnnnnn, I find it hard to believe this was the only time Sam punched Dean or that Dean would even expect it to be. Great story though. Fantastic final lines.
5/10/2013 c1 35borgmama1of5
Ouch. This hurts. And feels very real.
2/20/2011 c1 25Frannie-pants
I had to read that twice to understand what was going on, but awww.
7/16/2008 c1 24IamThePasserby
fan friggin tastic.
1/31/2008 c1 17Taiven
Loved it!
1/11/2008 c1 45Maimat B
Excellent writing, and heart wrenching angst. Great read.
12/17/2007 c1 JazzyIrish
What a fabulous one-shot. This is the first time I've read your work and I'm really impressed. I just love your crisp style; the way you mix-up the scenes so that the complete picture only comes together at the end. Like a jigsaw puzzle.

At the beginning, I thought to myself - Sam in bed with a girl - well, that's different. (never read AN at the beginning - don't want to spoil the surprises) And then we see how he came to being there. I've got to tell you, the "blue line" memories broke my heart. It's never too late to feel Sam's pain at losing Jess. Let's face it, even Dean knows that the ONS are a poor substitute for the real thing - as your last line drives home.

You write the boys so well, so spot on. Dean is hard, dangerous, angry...and tender when it comes to kids. Sam is moody, emotional, sad...and dangerous to himself. And apparently to Dean too - can't believe he decked him.

I'm looking forward to reading more of your work. "Fire in the Hole" was recommended, so I thought I'd start with this one-shot. So glad I did. Thanks for sharing this with us. Until next time...
10/9/2007 c1 82Tari Roo
Frigging tears in my eyes! Actually choked up...

Damn, this was good - I mean really good in that heart-going-all-gooey-way that makes me feel like a sap and then some.

Bloody brilliant!
9/6/2007 c1 17PookbearD
This was beautifully tragic. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this and can't wait to read more of your stories. You have a great way of weaving POV's, details, and emotions, that pack one heck of a punch to your reader. This story makes you want to hug and kick the boys at the same time. So angsty. Loved it. Definitely one of my top favorites!
7/31/2007 c1 3kndfshenfk9
It will be good to get the funny and the happy back. This was good, but I like happy Winchesters so much more :(
7/21/2007 c1 49Supernoodle
Again... That was so, so good.

How angsty can you get without wanting to slit your wrists? lol

You are such a good writer. I just love the way you write these boys... They are so full of hurt and you show us brilliantly.

More please! x