for Picking Up The Pieces

11/23/2009 c40 3love2burn4tim
OMG! I'm so glad you're back! I've missed your fic so much! When I saw you bring the kids into the picture I was so excited. I'm glad you brought them in. Hearing their thoughts, and teasing will be a treat, as well as them seeing them interact with their children now that they're older.

How old are they now at this point?

Oh, I sent you message before don't know if you got it. But I wanted a list of the order to read your fics that are related to this. I think I asked before, but can't remember/can't find it.

BTW, how are you doing?

Can't wait for your next update!
11/22/2009 c40 57temporaryinsanity91
*GASP* u updated! and np... ive been dying to read more of this for AGES! awesome as always. hope wutever had u going crazy these past few months is better now. u need sumthin u can always pm me :)

post more really really really soon!

3, temporary insanity
11/22/2009 c40 shadylady21
You don't know how excited I was to see that you had updated on this story, I absolutely love it and can't wait to read more. I can't wait to read how they got to the point that they're at right now.
11/22/2009 c40 saderia
Great chapter.

7/7/2009 c39 shadylady21
I miss this story. I can't wait for you to update
4/30/2009 c39 Jewelszstar
i am in love with this story ! you are a very talented writer and these chapters are keeping me at the edge of my seat!
4/5/2009 c39 temporaryinsanity91
ha ha ha this is great! can't wait for more.

pms!
4/4/2009 c39 3love2burn4tim
Dorothy! You've done it again! I bow to you. I really like how Tommy came into the picture of producing for Georgia. He proved himself to her and to artists that he was good. You're probably tired of hearing this, but I'd love for the kids to come in the picture at this point now that the story being told is about Jude. You can put in their reactions and/or thoughts of how their parents met, the kids asking questions or even making fun of their parents. Glad you're updating again.

BTW...YOU HAVE TO SEND ME THE READING ORDER OF THIS SERIES. I'D LOVE TO READ IT AGAIN. OH AND YOU SHOULD POST THIS ON DLS. MESSAGE ME AND I'LL SEND YOU THE LINK IF YOU'RE INTERESTED.
4/4/2009 c39 saderia
I can't wait for more.

3/3/2009 c38 57temporaryinsanity91
loved it! loved it, loved it, loved it! poor tommy. i can't wait to see Jude's reaction as he tells the story.
3/2/2009 c38 3love2burn4tim
OMG Dorothy! Amazing update as usual. I love how I'm seeing this all come together as it leads to the prequels of this fic. I like the minor connection of how Angie was 16 when Tommy met her and then when Tommy meets Jude she's 15 soon to be 16. I would love to read all of your fics again that are connected to this. Can you give me the reading order all the fics should be read in this saga, including the short stories in between. I hope we hear from the characters in the present, I love hearing their thoughts. Post soon!
2/25/2009 c37 57temporaryinsanity91
if darius has a suman bone in his body, he's gonna feel extremely stupid for what they made Tommy do.

this is truly a masterpiece! i've always wanted the full scoop on tommy's life. this is excellent. really. post more extra soon!
2/20/2009 c37 40E.A. Cooper
This is really, really, really amazing.

I've been reaading it for a long time now, and I love it.

I'm not too good at reviewing, so I tend not to. Sorry :)
12/8/2008 c36 saderia
Glad you updated.

12/8/2008 c36 3love2burn4tim
Great update! In this the chapter, the characters seemed kind of dark. Each of them had their own little secrets and feelings that they're hiding. Can't wait for your next update!
181 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »