for Missed Me

4/25/2013 c1 Originality-Report
You are a bloody fucking genius! I seriously want to give you a hug right now! I just can't... OH MY GOD!
Like just squeeze you to death and take out all potentially genius ideas out of your head and display them to the public so they can properly worship your genius. I seriously cannot explain how fucking amazing you are to me right now...
*sigh* Okay. Now that I am done acting like a creeper (for the most part)
I am going to read all the other stories you may or may not have written. I might just give you a challenge as well! YAY! XDD
9/17/2011 c1 Virus
this was simply delicious.
7/15/2011 c1 14Jael73
Aw! Ended too soon!
7/3/2011 c1 kittenbooks
Was the line "you have no power over me" by any chance inspired by the movie labyrinth?
12/24/2010 c1 yearprincess
Just outta curiosity what was the song?
8/5/2008 c1 4dapperyklutz
HAHAHA:)) bloody hell... Go Ginny! HAHAHA:)) ROFLMAO
7/1/2008 c1 141angelette
So... bloody... sexy... Give us lemon! Give us lemon!
5/21/2008 c1 17flywithmeplease
aww that was cute and good! (smiels bigg) good job!
12/2/2007 c1 HaveATropicanaMorning
I love the Ginny/Snape pairing. This was great. I also love the first person telling of the story. Keep writing.
7/4/2007 c1 1Girsalias
I'm not one to usually read this particular apinring, but something told me I should. Great job ^^
4/4/2007 c1 23Dags-Calhoun
dis-com-bob-a-lated? I loved the fic. What an evil man!
3/10/2007 c1 7Art3misX
i think you should go on and describe what happens in the dream (winks)...but alas, ur story, not mine.
2/25/2007 c1 Draco's Squib
Yay! MORE. NOW. Hahaha. No seriously, I would love to see more. You don't have to (obviously), just thought you should know that someone would in fact like to see more if some day you think about possibly adding onto it. Because I love it and it ended WAY too soon. I mean WAY too soon. I just might cry... =]
2/20/2007 c1 ytrfv
Brilliant! I love Ginny/Snape and you did it justice :D

Love Elly
12/3/2006 c1 7MysticDiamond
oh, please, please, tell us what "horrible" things Snape did to Ginny.

by the way, I really like your phrasing :-)
25 Page 1 2 Next »