for the fortnight

2/11/2017 c10 MeyLyss
I like it really very much. Please, please update!
7/13/2011 c2 1BlazeoftheInferno
I find this extremely impressive! VERY FEW people actually understand what Christine went through down in the cellars. Most of the fans only look at Erik's standpoint and think Christine is so mean for not jumping his bones as soon as she met him, and they also mock her for being afraid of him. Susan Kay herself is guilty of this, which is why her variation is mentally handicapped. But YOU, you get it! You are portraying Christine accurately! You are realistically portraying the girl who was kidnapped against her will and imprisoned with a psychotic stranger! THANK YOU! This is incredibly refreshing!
9/11/2010 c10 7Emblandensia
Hi! =)

Great story.

Keep on writing! =D
2/19/2008 c10 9pastheart
You must update. I have to know what happens next. Wonderful story so far.
11/1/2007 c10 Madhatter45
WO AWESOME I WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO MAKE A FANFIC ABOUT THIS PERIOD IN THE BOOK! YAY! KEEP UP!
9/10/2007 c10 13The Last Kunoichi
Aw, that was such a cute chapter! Especially at the end when she held his hand -^_^-. I like this story a lot!
5/21/2007 c10 Avernestar
Oh! what a wonderful story you have here! Please continue!

I am so enjoying it!
4/6/2007 c10 2WakeUpAndSmellTheIrony
Ah! i am captured by your story! I found it last night! you MUST continue! This is wonderful. I love the way you place your words!

Kudos!
4/6/2007 c10 1ladyAlyafaelyn
Whe! 10 chapters in one go!

This is way good, I can't even begin to tell you. You said you were looking for a beta? I have ample time, haha. I'd be willing! I'm pretty patient, so yeah. My e-mail is on my user-page thingy.

Fae
4/4/2007 c10 8Jungle Jenna
Yes, you reviewed! I love this story so much. I always come back every now and then to read my favorite parts. I'm really glad to see Erik and Christine getting along more. I love eventual pairings, like when Christine doesn't like Erik at first but then she ends up loving him in the end. It makes it so much more special.
4/4/2007 c10 Virginie
It's nice to read another chapter of your story. It was a long long time.

This chapter is so cute. And I love the title of this chapter ! If only she could love him...

Keep writing
4/4/2007 c10 21RipperBlackstaff
It's so cute !

I eagerly wait for the next chapter !
1/6/2007 c9 8Jungle Jenna
Wow, this is really good! I really like the developing relationship between Erik and Christine. Please update soon!
10/14/2006 c9 5Dani Blues
I luffs it! Very true to the book. I love how you write Erik's parts! Update soon!
10/14/2006 c9 14Disneyjunkie13