FanFiction.Net
for Irrevocable Decision

12/4/2019 c19 AgentKalGibbs
Great story! I really enjoyed that angst.
5/9/2017 c13 cfz
You do know Jack's cabin is in Minnesota and Sam lives in Colorado Springs and her brother lives in San Diego? You don't drive between any of them in a few hours. Story is still good but the pace is pretty slow.
5/9/2017 c9 cfz
Still good except for the way you're writing Jack. Clueless and whipped.
5/9/2017 c8 cfz
Good story but don't like the way you have Jacob riding Jack and getting away with it.
10/21/2015 c19 Yol
Can't believe I hadn't written a review to this story, since ch. 11 but not only have I read your story
perhaps four times no less I reread it today and it's 2015!. Have all your stories copied in a binder and love to reread your stories.
So just a lil late, but loved this story, and apologise for not reviewing when I read this the first time back in ? 2006? I consider this a classic when it's still great after all these year, so here's a thanks you for sharing this.
4/6/2012 c1 1steadfast
Wonderful story! There IS a little problem with the geography, tho. You have Sam dog-sitting for a brother who lives almost a thousand miles away from where she lives in the Springs. Then you have Sam driving "half the night" to get to Jack's from Mark's. Even tho we don't know exactly where the cabin is, we do know it is in Northern Minnesota. That would be around 3,000 miles from Mark's, still more than 2000 from Colorado Springs.
4/30/2011 c19 12Jack M. Kaiser
I sooo loved the bed bath part! I think I nearly peed my pants laughing. Great story.
6/23/2008 c19 gibblesgal
You certainly know how to write a cat and mouse ending. Frustration and satisfaction have opposite meanings, yet both fit this chapter. I loved the different scenes, especially the cockiness that Sam exhibited outside his bed bath curtain. The slap was a nice addition and since he was technically retired it wouldn't have mattered anyway about the striking of an officer. LOL

I think that no one in that place gives General Hammond the credit he deserves for knowing what is going on in his command. He realizes the pressures his people are under on a daily basis and without coming out and saying it gives out ideas for them to take and run with.

I loved Sam's brashness and black opps treatment of Jack at his house. He fully commited himself without knowing she was still there. Simply wild! The fact that she let him know that she wanted him, then, in the future and always gave him all the encouragement that he needed to come completely clean. The fact that he'd already voiced his feelings while in a fevered state made her decision to commit that much easier. The lines about the Carter mix up when it came to expressing his love put the icing on the cake.

This was a wonderful romp of emotion and action. Thanks for sharing.
6/23/2008 c18 gibblesgal
A brooding Jack O'Neill is never good to be around, though, the idea of his pranks were of a fun nature.

I surely expect those fireworks, of some kind, to go off in the final chapter. Lovely chapter to warn us.
6/23/2008 c17 gibblesgal
A typical stay in the infirmary for Jack. He does everything he can to rile the people that care the most about him, all to cover his feelings.

Great dialogue with all characters.
6/23/2008 c16 gibblesgal
Nice little fatherly/Tok'ra lecture, given to one very obstinate ex-air force colonel.

It seems like Jack has a heap of groveling to do. That was great the way Sam told them that she knew.
6/23/2008 c15 gibblesgal
Jacob certainly had fantastic timing. Jack is going to be so pissed when he finds out that he was saved by a Carter, not once, but twice, for the same injury. And just think, they both had the same thing in mind as a reason for going to the cabin. Things seem to be getting just a little bit more in hand, until you shock us with something else. LOL
6/23/2008 c14 gibblesgal
Good descriptions of dealing with a protesting patient. Sam took an awful lot of unnecessary guff from Jack.

Janet's directions to Sam were life-saving and although not the way Sam would have preferred to get to know his body were totally necessary for him to live. Putting aside her own feelings must have been hard, especially as he continued to be an *ss from the shear pain of it all. Great descriptions of a job most people would surely have difficulty doing.
6/23/2008 c13 gibblesgal
That was quite an effort to be proud of to have gotten him to safely. Now to get him treated would be a real step in the right direction. Great little quips coming from Jack. LOL
6/23/2008 c12 gibblesgal
Sometimes order are meant to be ignored. At least in this situation. In Jack's agony his only recourse is to cuss out the importance of his orders. Luckily, Sam is having none of it. Once she knows of the peril, she will find a way around it and take care of business, if for no other reason that to be able to kick his rear at another date and time. Very dramatically done.
199 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »