FanFiction.Net
for Irrevocable Decision

6/22/2006 c18 8fictionadict24
Great story looking forward to the next chapter.
6/22/2006 c19 sara611
"Hell,jack. Teal tells me there aren't even fish in the lake."

"There are-they're just way too smart to get caught."

Ah ha! so Jack lied about the fish! *evil grin*

So they didn't change history!

Thanks for the story. Loved every minute!
6/22/2006 c19 8prometheus246
YAY well done! great ending. payback rules.

very funny and not to cheesy. absolutely loved it!

write more soon. this was a great read.

prometheus246
6/21/2006 c19 12janissima
Wonderful final chapter, Pam. I'll have to read through it once more...these post-op drugs are making it a bit hard to focus! But I loved that Sam gave Jack a little payback and made him squirm. It was truly justified! Looking forward to reading more from you in the future.
6/21/2006 c19 14Buffy2204
excellent storey, really sad to see it go :(

Good ending, I'm so glad all is well again and I loved Carter torturing him near the end there. Classic! Made me laugh.

Keep writing! I'll be looking for more of yours in the future
6/21/2006 c19 36scottiedog
I am sorry to see this end! Good Job!
6/21/2006 c19 23Arrant Schemata
Good ending chapter. Glad Sam and Jack got themselves some way sorted. Wouldn't mind knowing if he chose to go back to the SGC or not as it seems a bit too much to think they could have a week together and then go back to being CO and 2iC.

Really enjoyed this story and hope you write more.

Arrant Schemata
6/21/2006 c19 87mishy-mo
YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!

and YAY!

I very happy now :-)
6/21/2006 c19 attempting
Thats was an awesome fic... incredible... beautifully written and just fantastic :D
6/21/2006 c1 8ProudAthena
What a great chapter to wrap everything up with!

I hope after that mammoth effort you and Nell are both relaxing with several glasses of something chilled and putting your feet up?

Looking forward to reading the next piece of writing (obviously after you've taken a break first!)

PS - is your profile up to date as I sent an e-mail last week to the address given but I'm not sure you got it?
6/21/2006 c19 9Natters
evil chuckle. epilogue and/or sequel please?
6/20/2006 c19 17Aria Rayn
Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap!

Need I say more? :D
6/20/2006 c19 liketoread
Great ending. He finally got it together. Clod! One of these days he should take a course in "interpersonal communication." What a guy! Thanks for the story.
6/20/2006 c19 131ALIMOO1971
great story, keep up the good work
6/20/2006 c19 froggy0319
Perfect ending :) I have enjoyed this from Chapter One and can only hope you will continue to write more Sam and Jack fics as you do it so well. Thanks for letting me enjoy this one as I can never tell you enough how much I did :)
199 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »