for Bite the Hand

2/9/2019 c1 JaniceC678
OMG...checking your fic list after finishing the XF crossover, I had to take a peek at this, and seriously, precognition, much? Dean reading EW...which now, 13 years later is a HUGE part of the SPN fandom with all their covers? And giving the boys online fans YEARS before the show did it with Chuck and his novels! Impressive. (Oh, that the network merger? I suppose that was the WB and the CW Nicely done!)
7/13/2017 c1 9Ya Nefer Ma'at
Very fun!
7/6/2012 c1 1theblonde2243
oh how much i love this
6/15/2012 c1 Bloodmoon-Shinigami
Way funny. Makes me think of the episode where the boys discover they have a book series and end up finding our about Wincest. I imagine they will soon find it here, LOL.

What would they say if they read all the comments we all leave analyzing their psyche or level of sexiness? Hehe.
5/25/2012 c1 10Avalonemyst
this is the best meta is that the right word? yet!
10/14/2009 c1 212DeansBabyBird
Hey hunny.

haha, ain't that true hurt Dean pulls the readers! we are all so bad! DBB x
10/4/2009 c1 Hybrid-Cookie376
He! I could totally see it!

And I really don't know why, but "Type, type, type." cracked me up!

I loved Dean at the end, getting ready to read :)
8/2/2009 c1 3Natasha Hyatt
And Kripked as of "The Monster at the End of This Book." Sam does get all of the angst. Hn. Fantastic, totally fantastic.
3/12/2009 c1 16Jusmine
“You’ve blow our cover wide fucking open.”

I'm not sure if that should be "You've blown" or "You'll blow", but "You've blow" doesn't really work...

That said, this is so fucking hilarious! I love it to death! Hurt!Dean and Torture!Dean are pretty popular, aren't they? lol.

After looking at your profile page: Stargate filmed in your office? That's awesome!

This story... is absolutely brilliant! I salute you, dear BigPink!
10/30/2008 c1 1Bethylee
haha that was funny! great fic!
5/5/2008 c1 5beth9874
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

hyperventilating,

rolling around on the floor

family staring at me like a freek

calm down

don't stop smiling

burst out laughing while eating breakfast cause i am reminded of the story

get locked away in a menal hospital
1/11/2008 c1 45Maimat B
very funny
8/3/2007 c1 4loriimonsterr
hahaha. nice.

sam's on here somewhere incognito with some baffling, ever changing username. i knew it all along.

ah, wouldnt that be beyond perfect, wildest dreams?

you hurt me in turn with amusing me, making me think of silly alternate universes involving a tangible winchester, not actors.

at least there are the actors. [ goes for jensen photo comfort ]
8/3/2007 c1 yasmine32068
LOL Sam would have epileptic fits trying to deal with
7/31/2007 c1 3kndfshenfk9
Aie! Dean's reaction to the whole internetcafe thing was nice :)

I do love hurt!Dean... though torture!Dean makes me a bit sad... but if there's hurt!Dean, then there's protective!Sam, and that is so worth it.
40 Page 1 .. Last Next »