for Encourage

2/10/2015 c1 fuzzy bunny
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! duck and lexi is not a good match
10/27/2006 c1 1FlareKnight
Nice story. I agree that those two seem to have something.
10/2/2006 c1 BrianWalmer
Very well done, and if this past Saturday's epsiode doesn't show your piont, I don't know what will.

10*stars
8/11/2006 c1 8Kururu soucho boy
Nice fic you got there.
5/11/2006 c1 50acosta perez jose ramiro
Nice story. Actually, I think everyone treat Duck as the weakest member because they know it makes him try harder next time to prove them wrong; at the end, it makes him a better hero.

Keep the good writing.
5/7/2006 c1 warprince2000
Very cool story! can't wait to see what happens in the next story you write (update soon Plz)(there should be more Duck/Lexi fanfic out there. Hats off to you for writing the first one)
5/6/2006 c1 14S. S. Shadow
first off, I do have to agree to an extent regarding the speed their relationship developed through the story, but I can certainly see this pair happening. If any two members of the team could be labeled as friends, then I think those two would fit the mold, despite a couple moments mentioned to the contrary. The Next step doesn't seem so farfetched when you take into account that their personalities seem to click, I mean with the way they good-naturedly rib each other it's hard to miss. As for Ace and Lexi, I think Ace is too wrapped up in being a leader to think of Lexi as anymore then a teammate, perhaps a friend at best. The fact that they're both rabbits seems to match people think they naturally belong together, completely untrue. Once again, well done on the fic, keep up the good work.
5/5/2006 c1 dOMITUPSYK
Actually, Duck and Lexi can't stand each other like that. In the episode with Massive, when Duck said "Wait a minute, I think we're holding each other in place" she said "Ew! Duck cooties!"
5/1/2006 c1 1Ghostritter
Ah. Great fic. I've been waiting for a decent Duck/Lexi fic for a while now and I'm surprised no one's been brave enough to do one up to now.

Although both Duck and Lexi are kinda OC in your fic, you are right about those "momments" they have on the show. You're also right about how everyone, especially Zodavia, looks down on Duck like the team could do better without him. Its like middle school where the cool kids pick on the unpopular ones.

At least Lexi doesn't. Like in that meteorite episode. The part where Duck and Lexi exchanged their flashbacks with each other in private and how Lexi said she admires Duck's courage. When I heard that, I thought to myself how cool it is seeing the underdog (Duck) win the girl (Lexi) over mister perfect (Ace) for a change.
5/1/2006 c1 9kIrEigIrL
Hi. Nice story.

I'm normally a fan of Lexi/Ace but I've always wanted to read a fic about Lexi/Duck and now I have! Hehe... Anyway, your online friend is right, there are hints that maybe Lexi and Duck do like each other in the series.

Anyway, like said, your fic is nice. Too bad it's just a oneshot ^_^
5/1/2006 c1 24Jessi the Fangirl
Awesome. ^_^ But why does this remind of my fanfic, Respect?
4/30/2006 c1 38PurpleCobra247
This was cute. I always knew Lexi would like Danger to begin with, so I like this pairing better than Ace/Lexi, Tech/Lexi, or Rev/Lexi. Slam is just left out. Aw.=( Anyway, great story.
4/30/2006 c1 5albino-ottsel
d'aw i love eet! XD nice story.