FanFiction.Net
for War of the Weasley's

7/4/2008 c2 52Relala
Hey, I loved this story! But where can i find Percy's Pain?
10/6/2007 c2 43JaceDamian23
hmm please come back soon

with some kissing
9/2/2007 c2 3Dodogrrl
Oh, this looks good! I read Percy's Pain, it's in my favorites list, and when I heard there was a sequel I had to read it! It's really good so far, and I want to know the rest of the letter Percy got, and who wrote it! I mean, "My dearest Percy..." that's a hook right there, I want to know!

Well, you and the author of Percy's Pain write in a similar style, and I really like that. But I also want to know why Oliver was smiling when he was reading the letter, I mean, if I were reading a letter someone sent my boyfriend and it said, "My dearest (Insert name here)", I'd be a little scared, or mad...

What I mean to say is please update soon! This is really good, and I want to find out what happens! I can't wait for the next chapter!

Dodogrrl, signing off!
1/20/2007 c2 allikitty699
Sequel!

I love you.

Not in a creepy way, but you are a freakin' brilliant author.
1/18/2007 c2 Kuutamolumi
Gwah! Only to chapters up *cries for more*. I read Percy in Pain and noticed this sequel (which by the way is doing the first part justice, at least up to this point) and there's no more of it... Please, please update. Soon. Quickly. I'll die of sorrow without Percy and Oliver.

The chapters are a bit short, but I hope that means you'll be updating often *puppy eyes*? And what the heck was the letter about?
12/31/2006 c2 2Zoran
I think I like your main Idea, I don't quite get what happend with the letter. It felt to me that this Oliver wasn't the real Oliver. I also think that you are squeezing things. Take your time, it's not like ny of us are running away from you *hehe*. Give us more thoughts and feelings, and pay more attention the the single persons. *smile* But else a great job, KEEP IT UP AND HURRY!
12/25/2006 c1 Zoran
I just found this story, since it isn't with all the others, But I am glad I finally did *smile* . I smell a fantastic plot so you better update soon and bring some Weasley drama into this *hehe* . I know how Percy feels though, I would have already snaped in his position, being treated like a child, I mean this is perfect, prefect Percy We are talking about! I wo┬┤nder if Percy is going to be atacked *actually hoping for it, only for the drama of course* KEEP IT UP AND HURRY! I LOVE IT!
10/10/2006 c1 Shadow Cat17
Please update soon! Percy's Pain was a really good story and I would love to read its sequal!
5/10/2006 c1 4Fold39Crane
It's a good start and Percy's Pain was an awesome fiction. I look forward to the next chapter!
5/2/2006 c1 110TheNotSoMutantTurtles
"I was just looking." Oliver smiled, setting the letter back down and embracing Percy.

Nice-but shouldn't the letter be opened, like Percy had just opened it but gotten distracted, but Oliver saw the first few words-that started with 'my dearest Percy' or something.

just a suggestion-Sorry I didn't get the chance to e-mail you back earlier about it, I've been really distracted by my book being out and everything. just keep going.