for Live Forever

6/15/2006 c1 2Atrus Lysander Valentein
Wow... Thjat is all I have to say... Wow, its really good
6/11/2006 c1 noooooooooooooooooooooope
Beautiful, and original too! Great job! I loved Mark's piece at the end, and Angel's 'live forever' bit with her sister. So sweet.

Great work.

Sincerly,

UWE
5/11/2006 c1 111Tina101
Aww...such a sweet story. I really liked how you captured each character, and talked how about they would each live forever in their own way. Really cute.

~Tina101
5/2/2006 c1 18Breathe From Your Hoo Hoo
WOW! That was amazing. Poor Mark, making sure his friends live forever.
5/1/2006 c1 9ToHandCraftedBeers
Wow, I really loved this. It kinda makes me think of the whole "Will I lose my dignity," thing. I duno, I guess I'm kind of weird. I really enjoyed it though, Collins and Mark's were especially touching. Going on my favorite :)
5/1/2006 c1 15prying.delilah
That was so sad...that Mark is the only one who wouldn't REALLY live forever...not like Mimi or Roger or Benny would. Oh! Who are you? *Goes to check for author name* Aha. Very different from Hola, but very good. And I remember reading the story you mentioned, but I can't remember the name either.
4/30/2006 c1 Starlight's Delight
Beautifully and successfully introspective. I really liked this, poor Mimi and Angel. Their's made me feel sad. Benny's and Collins were really good.

Mark's and Roger's were simple and sweet, like them. This was a very good fic.
4/30/2006 c1 10Amaya Hirana
I absolutely loved this story. It portrays the charachters thoughts and feelings well. Good luck with the following chapters!
4/30/2006 c1 PrettyBoyFrontmanLove
Aaugh! Mark's makes me want to cry! So so much.

I loved this though...all those little snapshots were beautifully done.

Mark's still makes me want to cry...oh man. It's so true.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service