for A Little Time

6/20/2013 c1 3Nagito's Waifu
XD that so cute and worrisome
1/24/2010 c1 xxemo-princess666xx
aww i like it x3 you should continue this story and mke it more than bonding :3
6/12/2007 c1 37Ryosei Takashi Hime
I always found Jack/Clay kinda cute but this is the first fic I've actually read. Not that this is slash but I call friendship ones by slash names cause I read too much slash. o_O Kay, I guess I had to pull myself away from the Chack fics for a while but I thoroughly enjoyed this one. X3 Very in character and very cute.
3/12/2007 c1 5Shadir
*Laughting* very, very funny *giggles*
1/31/2007 c1 26Nephra
This was funny and very in character. Clay and Jack rule!
11/21/2006 c1 22coldneverbotheredmeanyway
Awesome. Perfectly in-character, especially with Jack. He and Clay are my favorite characters, so, yeah, right off that bat, I thought this would rock. And I was right! ^_^ This was a great mix, balancing out "aw, poor Clay"'s with giggle fits over Jack's... Utter and complete Jack-ness.

Okay, there are a few lines here that I loved so much, I just had to bring them up:

" He repeated the action, just to relive the feeling. He sort of liked it. Was that odd?"

"...before glancing back to the boy in his lap - wait, that really didn’t sound right."

"and Rai and... Rai? leapt up and down in celebration, each holding a half of the black and white Pendant. Oh yeah, the Chameleonbot. Right."

That last one just cracked me up.

Anway, great work. Write more Xiaolin Showdown fics!
8/19/2006 c1 9DeZia of Abiquiu
HA! So cute, I love it. yes, I now live in Kentucky, too, so, MUCH LUFF!
7/15/2006 c1 1ThieveingLegend
Nice job. YAY RAI! K that was my weird thing for the day. Peace out to ya!

-XM
7/13/2006 c1 15lovova
HEHEHE! I loved this ^^
6/26/2006 c1 NoAvailableData
Ah ha! *Clings* I love it! I honestly can't stop smiling. :)

*Favs*
5/7/2006 c1 Hanno
Good one Spence! There was no weirdness (you know, the kind that gets things rated 'T'), it was original, it was true to the show, and the characters, and it had my two golden boys in it! (as corny as that expression is). This is an awesome story, no lie, no exageration! Keep um' comin' Dude! (Never change)

Sincerely,

Hanno
5/3/2006 c1 crystalas
aw what a sweet story!
5/2/2006 c1 2ze-smai
I think this is the first Fic I've ever read with Jack and Clay being at least slightly friendly to each other!

Not that I'm complaining, This is awesome!

Definite Fav :D