for Teenagers In Love

11/17/2014 c8 Celaj15
Could you even imagine any parent, Batman or otherwise, actually wanting their kids to get laid? lol that must've been an awkward conversation with Tim.
6/29/2012 c37 9Azure Moses
Ok after reading with no unnecesary stop and 37 chapters after I can said that this one is one of my faves, I like how they're so lovely between each other, I had read this again n' again in all the chapters no matter what it was about, the love and the feelings were always there between cosy lines and charmed scenes.

I will read yar others work now
6/14/2012 c1 FYI
Just a warning to all, a group called Critics United is currently going around and mass reporting on Any story they deem to be breaking FF rules. This includes, but is not limited to: stories with MA or above rated content, though now they're claiming any kind of lemon is breaking the rules, Songfic's, and any stories with polls, authors notes, or otherwise in place of an actual chapter update, you could even end up accidentally put your story into what they view as being the “incorrect category” and they’ll report you for it. These stories are being deleted with little to no warning given, often within hours of one of their members locating it. If you want try to help stop the "cleansing" of this site and protest their bullying go to: www . change petitions/ fanfiction-net-stop-the-destruction-of-fanfiction-net and sign the petition in hopes of helping to stop the destruction of FF . net.
8/29/2011 c2 Zeroye
brb, The ending made me d'awww a little and made my heartbreak. /3
7/14/2011 c2 4Lollipopsickle
This made me get all teary TAT

so beautiful
5/15/2011 c37 34David-El
Damn, these are all AMAZING! Do any of these have sequels, because if so, I'd love to read them!
4/27/2011 c37 28REDskies
*You're* too good to be true. So much perfection, I have no comments at all. Thank you so much 3
6/3/2009 c37 39Billie the fourth sage
And THAT, kids, is one of the many reasons the tower is wired ;)

Very sweet C:
5/25/2009 c36 Billie the fourth sage
That was both sweet and silly XD You can imagine my surprise, seeing this updated. I'm glad :D It gave me today's biggest smile 3
9/8/2008 c34 Billie the fourth sage
That was a bit bittersweet, but nice on the whole ^_^ At least they worked things out, even if it's just for now :3
8/29/2008 c33 Billie the fourth sage
Aw man D8 I'll have to accept that it'll stop here (just for now, I hope) but I really really enjoyed this particular chapter immensely ^_^

Almost as much as the one with the superboy underwear 3 Which is pretty much built up on the same idea xD

So is it a long shot to hope for more?
8/29/2008 c16 Billie the fourth sage
Poor poor guys. Those are what I like to call late epiphanies.

And denial. Both of which are quickly overcome ^_^
8/29/2008 c9 Billie the fourth sage
8D

That I enjoyed immensely. When Kon saw what Tim was wearing, I was wondering:

G-string? ok, maybe not...
8/29/2008 c1 Billie the fourth sage
the Spandex-clad Superheroes Gift to Sex xD

That's one way to put it ^_^

And yes I think I'll be loving this fic. Completely and utterly 3