for Living Irony

11/10/2019 c1 Minotaursofold
That was dark. I'm a bit disappointed that there's not additional chapters. I understand one shot stories but maybe one day you'll consider adding later chapters. I'd like to see if Ginny kills Harry, or if Harry catches on and kills Ginny.
11/9/2019 c1 kenchak
Wow, That was an amazing story, I knew the twist would come and what the result was, but your writing left sufficient doubt and ambiguity as to who she is referring to. The Dark Lord's Equal indeed.
Now if I can get another point of view to prove the Dark Lord's Equal part, where Harry had known all along where Ginny stood and he is also playing the game.
7/25/2011 c1 42FlyingPigMonkey
Wow! Can you do no wrong? :D Absolutely amazing!
7/15/2011 c1 3mzzzzzzzz
Again, wow!

I love your twists!

I really think you could make a career out of writing!

You would be a brilliant author!
12/2/2010 c1 Wizard
This is phenomenal. Great writing, beautiful tone, spicy finish. So impressed.
4/27/2007 c1 5kentish queen
The was amazing! Didn't see the twist coming at the end, but then I've never thought of Ginny to on the Dark side! Your an amazing writer, I could actually feel her emotions the hole time I was reading!
3/2/2007 c1 2CaseyOnora
Wow.

I almost didn't read your story.

But the title caught my eye

This is an absolutly amazing piece of work.

I am so impressed at the moment, I wouldn't be suprised if my jaw was actually on the floor.

This was brilliant.

The ending was perfect, the perfect twist.

Your words kept me reading, just something about the way they flowed.

You are an -amazing- writer.
8/14/2006 c1 jackuon
wow! i totally wasn't expecting that, but that's why i enjoyed this story so much! after i finished it, i reread it with the real perspective, and it's just as good both ways. you did an amazing job of hiding the twist and making everything fit for both situations. great job!
8/4/2006 c1 Daisy
O, you threw me for a loop there at the end! Now way would Ginny go dark, but it was intresting to read! Great job! I could feel her mood all through the story!
5/3/2006 c1 20WellRedPenguin
wow, I definitely wasn't expecting that :)

this was very well written, the whole thing just flowed very well

I really liked it