for Fangirls of the Pants

1/7/2010 c1 4kelly the fanfiction addict
Hahahaha no this is not bad it's actually really funny and good! I think it totally captures two bits spirit. Good job :)
11/9/2006 c1 1thegirlwhoplayedwithfire
Oh my God. I CANNOT stop laughing. Even if I tried, I couldn't.

Lmfao, this is one of the reasons why I love you so much.
7/11/2006 c1 65Amanita Jackson
heh. about time someone realised the fangirl threat to our poor, unknowing, defenseless greaser boys...

fabulous. dont take it down, as i wish to reread it and stuff. you have inspired me.

kudos and much inspiration for you, cos this is freakin halarious
7/2/2006 c1 32Silent Angel 1291
Ponyboy: Silent Angel would like me to tell you that she loved the story. She would do it herself, but she's busy sitting in a pile of Two-Bit's pants, laughing evil and spraying this rosy-scented crap everywhere. She's also killed the fangirls. They're floating down the river in a barrel. I think you might catch them, if you run. But, the point: SHE LOVES YOUR STORY TO DEATH! (literally. She would've smothered it if I'd let her.)
5/18/2006 c1 17ShayL
I honest to God have no idea what to say... where exactly do these ideas come from?
5/6/2006 c1 12Coca-Cola3012
*cracks up* wow. that was hilarious.
5/4/2006 c1 8Tidus'luvr
uhm okay i did like it but i didnt get the ending funny though
5/4/2006 c1 Donotwantaccount
This was not stupid it was hilarious! Do NOT delete this story. I really liked it!
5/4/2006 c1 qqqqqqqqqqq
That is friggen awsome! I almost wet my pants! I still don't understand about the whole empty thing...But I don't care, I love the way his mind works!
5/4/2006 c1 3sixteen goonies for breakfast
Wow, this was really funny! I liked it alot!

I dunno what it was...I guess it was just the premise of the whole story, but it was pretty darn funny. Keep it up!
5/4/2006 c1 2Artemis Rex
This could be a brilliant parody if you keep with it.

I think it would be amusing if the girls all shared Two-bit's pants and life-changing things happened to them whilst they were wearing them, a la "The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants."

Just a suggestion, since this is pretty funny all on its own.
5/4/2006 c1 9Marauder and The Q
It wasn't stupid. Have confidence in your work. Sure, you were bored, but it was highly amusing. At least you know what's funny. I liked how he'd start to say one thing, realize it wasn't true, and say it again anyway. So Two-Bit. I really liked this:

I opened my dresser drawer only to find…

It was completely empty

*That* was cool. Keep writing. It's amusing. I'm sure that if you wanted to write serious stuff (maybe you have, I haven't checked)then you could, and very well. You have a definite gist of writing. Don't brush anything you do off as stupid.

Sorry, long review. . .I assure you, I *have* written longer. Do not be alarmed, though, I'll stop the inspirational speech here. Lol

Keep writing and Stay Gold (Or whatever your preference),

Lara
5/4/2006 c1 29Maddiecake
It was good... ^^
5/3/2006 c1 30Tensleep
You know, You have a talent for writing. I've paged through your other stuff and I haven't been disappointed yet. I thought this was fun and it was good enough for a bored moment. Great job.

See ya in the funny papers!

Tens