for When a Man Loves a Villain

3/15/2007 c2 11Tragic warrior
NO. I was wrong. How can Ron date someone at least ten years older than him? Let'a hope this relationship won't last. Nice chapter.
3/15/2007 c1 Tragic warrior
Nice chapter. My guess is either Shego or Bonnie. Hopefully Kim can still stay friends with Ron.
3/15/2007 c14 50acosta perez jose ramiro
Very good ending. I'll be waiting for the sequel.

3/14/2007 c13 16Etherelemental
Yeah, it certainly was interesting and a definite surprise to see it updated. ^_^ I actually had forgotten about it. Again. _ But anyway, I'm guessing that you might pair Kim up with Shego, but I can't be completely sure about that. I know that it's definitely not going to be Kim and Ron being together, but I didn't expect that since a lot earlier. Aside from that, I thought it was quite amusing with how a few things went. And I figured that Ron had panicked. Especially since that's probably what I'd do. ^_^ Although, I was a bit surprised to see Shego taking Ron aside for the last dance, but it was amusing still. ^_^ Anyway, I was thinking that for the sequel you could have it with Ron going to College and Adrena getting an offer to be a stunt woman in movies. Anyway, just a thought. ^_^ I'm still looking forward to the next chapter!
2/1/2007 c11 rija ahmed
This story is so not good I mean he should have chosen kim!
1/10/2007 c12 Etherelemental
Don't worry. I've read some really long ones and they were well done, like this one is turning out to be. ^_^ Anyway, I'm wondering how Adrena will take Ron running out like that. And I'm guessing that Shego was there and saw what Kim was doing; although, I doubt that it'll really affect her that much. But still. ^_^ Anyway, I look forward to the next part.
1/10/2007 c6 1teentitansfanforever
ok nice story so far but who is ron dating in detail i most likely never seen her and i watch all most all so plz help me know who she is adrena i dont recall her
1/10/2007 c12 50acosta perez jose ramiro
Nice chapter. Funny stuff with Bonnie and Kim.

12/20/2006 c11 81Aero Tendo
Merry Christmas to you, the author AND to the entire KP family of good guys and villains. Thank you for taking the time to think of every one of your readers and Happy Holidays to you, whatever your own religion is. :)
12/20/2006 c10 16Etherelemental
That was really interesting. Though, I think that it'd be quite good if Kim was voted Queen and Ron King. But that's just my opinion. Though, the identity of the biker surprised me, but it was still good. Although, I'm wondering if Kim'll seek Shego out for their next encounter, or if she'll be there when Kim wakes up from another of her dreams with Shego. Anyway, I look forward to seeing what else you've got in here. ^_^ It certainly is still quite good.
12/19/2006 c11 50acosta perez jose ramiro
And Merry Christmas to you as well.

12/4/2006 c1 12Mortal Guardian
Good one with the "You know what this means?... I was right!" bit and victory dance.
12/2/2006 c10 81Aero Tendo
Nice chapter! It was interesting to see Kim's reaction to Shego with those very forceful words. It figures that Shego would be the first to take the step in reacting.

It would nice to have seen a divider for when you switched scenes to like going from Kim to Ron's scenes. Still, very nicely done. :)

I liked the scene with Felix and Monique along with the S comment. :)

Keep up the good work and I look forward to seeing more excellent work from you. :)
12/1/2006 c10 Kim's 1 fan
Great chapter, but next time please , dont take so long between chapters, I almost forgot what happened in the last chapter. Once again though, a great chapter.
12/1/2006 c10 50acosta perez jose ramiro
Nope, not sucking here. Nice job with all the conversations. Kim and Shego were quite intense.

83 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »