for Of Marilyn and Mystery

9/6/2014 c9 ADDAMSFAMILYTREE
I watched the reruns of "VOYAGERS!" in the Mid-80S as a kid. It was only on Sunday mornings, and occasionally it did mean missing out on church. It would have been nice enough to say, have them go to the OK CORRAL, especially if DRAKE was trying to save the lives of BILLY CLANTON and THE McLOWERY brothers?
11/29/2008 c3 32Jake Crepeau
Considering the fact that Parriott named Bogg after Verne's character Fileas Fogg from "Around the World in Eighty Days," it makes perfect sense that Drake's first name would be Harry! Now, any ideas on Susan's last name?
7/23/2008 c9 spencerthekat
Now I didn't read the story that your take was based on - however the use of Marilyn Monroe and Agatha Christie in a story is quite a novel idea. You certainly kept my interest going in your story. Nice work!
7/23/2008 c8 spencerthekat
SO - Now I'm confused last chapter you had her parents died in 1975 and in this one you have it as 1970? Are they eating Solvent Green in the cafeteria...LOL? Perhaps Jeff has a point - maybe Drake did it!
7/23/2008 c7 spencerthekat
Gross description on Bogg's 1st traumatic experience with death :X OH MY - how sad for Pam, with that happening to her family. Never saw that one coming in this story.

LOL...like Jeff would remember the EXACT dates of the 1964 summer Olympics! Great X-Files reference!
7/23/2008 c6 spencerthekat
Now that is something - meeting Drake BEFORE he did anything to Pam. Nice twist to that thought process that things can happen to Voyagers before they happen with others.

That's a kinda twisted question that the DI was asking to Pam. You think that they would have been asking a little more than that! I like all the 'odds & ends' that you have in the story - making the boys a little out of character.
7/23/2008 c5 spencerthekat
It so different to see Jeff in the peacemaker role. I do wonder if Alice is Agatha? I guess that I will have to continue reading the rest of the story. Nice work!
7/22/2008 c4 spencerthekat
Bogg so blase about Drake, "It was nothing..." Your take on this story is so different. I am enjoying the one liners that are being thrown to & fro! Great job!
7/22/2008 c3 spencerthekat
Boy, Norma Jeane's a real ditzy broad! Glad to see that someone finally gave Drake a 1st name. This story is very entertaining.
7/22/2008 c2 spencerthekat
The sarastic tone in this story is incredible...roflol. The attitude that you have given the characters - just works! It was funny to see Bogg calling himself the Golden Goose - more like the Pied Piper...LOL
7/22/2008 c1 spencerthekat
This is just too funny. The stuff that you have Pam saying is priceless. "What? Why? This is what you do? You travel through time and kidnap people? Then what do you do? Leave them at some other place in time?" so funny and so true! I am so looking forward to reading onward.