for Reunion

9/4/2008 c1 Alli
Hi, i absolutely love this series! Can i ask where you found the Sarmatian names and the gods and goddesses of the Religion? I would really appreciate it.
1/12/2007 c22 Steffi
Thank you for this story and it's really good that he is going to return to Arthur,it happens in Return to Sarmatia also, right? I hope you can finish that one soon..love your writing
1/11/2007 c1 1Lovebuggy
convinient that all the knights are royalty. you've got a complicated plot that would have worked much better if you had given the readers more of an introduction. also, are the visiting sarmatians idiots? all of the knights were announced and conviniently have the same names as the people they're seeking, and they didn't recognize any of them? not a very likely scenario.
1/10/2007 c21 16somewhereiusetobelong-inactive
That was a good ending and i can't wait to read the epilogue and the third story.

Saxongirl345
1/8/2007 c21 steffi
hey! I really love your stories,please finish this soon. and in your next story The Return To Sarmatia, Lancelot is going back to Arthur after visiting his old home, right? Because he can't leave him forever, if you write that he does,I'm going to be really sad, because their relationship is the best thing in your stories =)
12/20/2006 c20 Troyfan16
these last two chapters are really good. they've been really intense and i've enjoyed every letter of it and i can't wait for the next chapter!
12/14/2006 c20 65MJLS
it's nice to read the names Ioan and Owen in this fic ^^, keep up the good work and update soon
12/12/2006 c19 16somewhereiusetobelong-inactive
Excellent update, can't wait for the second half.

Saxongirl345...
11/14/2006 c17 steffi
Thank you for the update, I have been longing for it. Is is many chapters left in this story? please update soon.. take care
11/13/2006 c16 13Troyfan16
man when those guys were getting on alec's case about who he was i was sitting there thinking, man those guys are going to get their asses handed to them if they don't shut up. anyways great chaptie!
11/8/2006 c16 Steffi
I love this story/trilogy and want you to continue with it fast, please. I'm dying to know how it ends, I'm hopning that Lancelot will stay with Arthur because I love their relationship...please / Love, steffi
10/14/2006 c15 Troyfan16
this was a really good chapter and as much as they probably deserve it i'm glad that the knights didn't kill them. anyways you did a great job and i loved this chapter and i can't wait for the update!
10/3/2006 c14 Troyfan16
this was a great chapter and gave a pretty good insight to what the knights are feeling right now. i'm kind of glad that some of them feel bad since if they didn't feel some guilt then they'd be a little heartless. anyways you did a great job with this chapter and i can't wait for more!
9/23/2006 c13 Troyfan16
oh man those guys are going to get their butts handed to them on a silver platter! anyways great update and i really enjoyed it and i think you did a great job with it!
9/9/2006 c12 Troyfan16
this chapter rocked! i love this story and i think you are doing marvelous job of it all the characters, the story line, the original ideas, i love it all and i can't wait for more!
34 Page 1 .. Last Next »