for Potter the Squib

8/17/2018 c17 2Derich
Thanks for this original combination take of the HP universe.

You managed to make a realistically bad Dumbledore without demonizing him too much or making him stupid (as it frequently happens in other fics).

Also, your OCs (Armanda, Jenny and the angels) are golden.

Thanks for the read. There will probably be no new chapters, but it was still worth the read.
1/3/2017 c17 Ibskib
A pretty bad place to leave things.
Harry really did act like a Gryffindor, he is an idiot to offer an oath that binds him with no initial pay-off.
Knowing that Dumbledore wanted him there, he should at the very least have demanded the memories immediately in recompense for vowing to stay at Hogwarts, and had worded it as all missing memories, as shown necessary with the manipulative Dumbledore cliche that seems to be living well.
4/17/2013 c17 7Jonakhensu
This was a great read and I really wish I had found it much earlier. Considering it hasn't been updated for years, I suspect that it is a dead fic, which is something of a shame. It was an interesting look at a much darker wizarding world that I could easily see happening.
6/30/2012 c17 2yellulhchicken
hope this gets continued.
7/7/2009 c17 7Riniko22
I enjoyed this story greatly and hope you continue it in the future. If not it was still a great read. I liked the fact that you did not have Harry working with the the original cast in any major way. So the story was a fun surprise as it moved along. Thank you again.
2/11/2008 c1 an1979
I'm re-reading this story now.

And, damn, it's good.

I wonder why such good stories have so few reviews.
12/14/2007 c17 28Puidwen
bleh chapter
7/25/2007 c17 Good Job
Just finished the real book seven, and I thought of this fic. I wanted to give you a 'good job' because this is the only fic out there (I've read) to predict elf apparition gets around all the human apparition wards and restrictions.

I have to wonder if the foreshadowing you've done about Grindlewald will incorporate the new details revealed in Deathly Hallows? I don't know if you've read it, so no spoilers.

Anyway, I think is an extremely imaginative HP fic full of neat twists and turns. So update! :D
7/4/2007 c7 6Quizer
I was really impressed by the idea of life conjurations you came up with for Amanda. This kind of stuff makes me think 'Wish I had thought of something like that first!'. Where did you get the idea for that? Did you adapt the idea from somewhere or did you come up with it on your own?

Quizer
7/4/2007 c17 3EveBB
This is still one of the most unusual stories I've read. I think your premise was really inspired. Now that Harry is taking center stage, I would be really interested in seeing where you plan to take him. Will he ever be a powerful wizard? I hope you continue updating - soon!
4/1/2007 c8 The-Resident
'The white wings on her backed twitched in satisfaction' should be 'The white wings on her back twitched in satisfaction'
3/19/2007 c13 bill560682
NOW HOW COME THE MINISTRY OR THE SCHOOL FOR THAT MATTER COULD ALLOW A 13 YEAR OLD USE OF A TIME TURNER BUT WOULD NOT USE IT TO SAVE HUNDREDS IF NOT THOUSANDS OF LIVES BUT GOING BACK AN HOUR OR SO AN TELLING YOURSELF ABOUT AN ATTACK AN THEREBY SAVING LIVES.OH YES I FORGOT SINCE THE ONCES BEING ATTACKED ARE MAINLY ONLY MUGGLES THEY DON'T COUNT AN CAN BE MASS MURDERED.
3/18/2007 c4 bill560682
someone needs to kill that old fool seeing as everything he does is claimed to be for the greater good.that is the only thing i liked about book 6 was dumbass was killed for the greater good of course.
3/18/2007 c3 bill560682
harry should see about getting a lawyer an having snape dumbledore and hagred all threwn in jail.an yes i know dumbledore would talk his way out of everything even murder but you could get rid of 2 bumbling fools namely hagred and snape.an dumbledore would not come out spotless either.an yes i know harry can not say anything about what happened to him but that does not mean you can't write it down.
3/18/2007 c2 bill560682
now i just wish you had left harry a squib.
90 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »