for First Times

4/13 c1 Mark
I love it and I would love to read about the boys talking of their first time around!
11/17/2019 c1 Guest
u
4/3/2010 c1 1kiuibi123
nice!
6/14/2008 c1 3JayCheng
it was good but you should put it in more detail
8/17/2007 c1 2taintedlegacy
Wow, great story! I hope you do a one-shot where the guys talk about their first times. Keep up the good work!
4/7/2007 c1 13penned-name
ahahaaha. that was great. :p
3/31/2007 c1 5jae maknae
LMAO! That was awesomeness to read!
3/12/2007 c1 deactivatedstg
Yay! Take that forehead-girl! Syke no, I like her sometimes. Anyway, I think you should do a boys' chapter. That'd be great. I could just imagine Sasuke's face. He'd be all quiet, sulking in a corner somewhere. Lol.
3/7/2007 c1 4kibagaaralover18
KAWAII! That was so romantic! I don't know if you already wrote one about the boys first time, if you did-great, if you hadn't then you definitely should!
2/20/2007 c1 10Yura-chan
HAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG I totally just LMAO! NARU-CHAN RUOLES!
2/16/2007 c1 MidnightOrchid
omg, this is halarious.. I bet no fangirl would have ever guess sasuke was THAT unromantic... XD
12/14/2006 c1 22dangerprawn
^.- Hilarious.
11/5/2006 c1 20Moonlight Wynn
This is so awesome! ^_^ I love it!
10/17/2006 c1 Ninjamaster-255
haha sasuke had it coming but the guys talking about it might be kinda akward to read but likly funny
9/27/2006 c1 22IsuCHAN
Someone else said you kind of left it hanging, and you did. Also, yes, Hinata was a bit out of character, I prefer the timid shy one. But I can understand it'd be hard to write with her like that. I hate the InoShika pairing. :K ShikaTema 4EVUR! XD Not that it's your fault. A lot of people don't know that Shikamaru and Temari-chan (YES I GIVE THEM PETNAMES.) are gonna end up together.

Very funny, very nice, I really like this fic. It'd be FRIGGIN HILARIOUS to read what Naruto and friends said. XD I can imagine Naruto...ahahah. XD He'd start making things up or something. And Sasuke...I don't know. I don't like SasuSaku, so I couldn't say. Shika'd say: It was okay...Cuz he's lazy like that. xP No idea how NEJI would react...weird ol' Neji.

Sorry bout the long review! I luff reviewing! Anyway...VERY nice! Keep it up!
36 Page 1 .. Last Next »