for No Matter What

3/26/2007 c2 41donna79
I missed this chapter somehow. Sorry about that! But it was really good. I liked the intercaction, it makes me think that they really would make great parents. Rory would try to discipline and Tristan would go behind her and tell Dustin he could do whatever he wanted. Great job.
9/20/2006 c3 2Alenor
it's ok, you can't really help the fact that your comp blew up. and btw, i was just looking over your reviews, and i noticed in mine i wrote epilogue when i actually meant sequel, lol, my bad! sorry about that. cya later ~ Alenor.
9/18/2006 c3 reesesreader
Hey, I love your story, and I think that it'll end up being great, whatever direction you decide to go. I just thought you'd like to know that in your first chapter you have 3 different ages for Dustin. You call him 4, 2, and 3. Not a biggie, just something that irks the perfectionist in me a little bit.
7/28/2006 c2 Alenor
heya, great start to the epilogue, can't wait for more ~ Alenor.
7/18/2006 c2 Caitlin
this is really good! please continue and post ASAP! thanks, bye!
7/15/2006 c2 3spinaround
Hey, great chapter!
7/10/2006 c2 33thatredheadgirl
that was good ud soon!
7/10/2006 c1 thatredheadgirl
that was awesome! i loved it!
7/10/2006 c2 Lkahead
I think that was cute. I really like Dustin, you should more interaction with him and his parents. Please update soon!
7/9/2006 c2 1LoVe23
lol...this was really cute...I love that part where Dustin comes back from the bathroom and doesn't even bat an eyelash at the fact his parents are making out. :) Can't wait to read more!
7/9/2006 c2 13Fanpire109
good job them sickk is funny please updatye again soon
7/9/2006 c2 melako17
great. love it. keep it up.
7/9/2006 c2 heavenleigh88
great chapter can't wait for more.
7/9/2006 c2 1nk-number1actress
really good can't wait for the next one
7/9/2006 c2 17Mongoose 187
Good chapter like the whole family thing. Good job
62 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »