FanFiction.Net
for Prom Night

12/14/2009 c1 ctrlaltdelrey
Very amazing one shot. Considering Yzak's general clueless-ness, he's definitely in character. I really liked this.
3/16/2008 c1 26Emerald Leviney
This was really cute! Silly Yzak being stupid. I'm glad he got his act together. Great job!
9/7/2007 c1 Diamonds of the Night
Yay! I like that! So sweet. Thanks!

- Diamond Night
12/8/2006 c1 Laurant
A fantastic story.

Actually,I want to tell more my opinions,however,I don't know how to use english to write it.The only thing that I want to do now is support you
10/17/2006 c1 passer-by
yay! i absolutely love yzak shiho fanfics! sadly.. there's so few... :( but thanks for making this fanfic

much appreciated! :D
6/26/2006 c1 DELETE THIS i dont use ff now
aw loved this oneshot realy wana add it to favourites but i hit my limit -so sad- hope ya do more yzak and shiho fics x x x
6/6/2006 c1 2sanzo-reload
YzakShiho forever! Cheers!
6/2/2006 c1 lexc-angel
ooh very cute =D

Keep up the good work
5/15/2006 c1 Cairana
hehe excellent! I usually don't like the Yzak/Shiho pairing...as you well know D! buT I AM kinda wondering how prom night inspired this? not that i was notcing the u kno...blonde haired girl with red theme and brown haired girl with blue theme...not at al. hehe nyways u've outdone yourself this time! it was fun to read! good job!

-Cairana who is awaiting some more of these quaintishly awesome stories
5/11/2006 c1 mutsu
Oi!

Shiho and Yzak...i love them
5/9/2006 c1 18VividInk
Bloody brilliant! I loved it! I thought it was so sweet! Poor Shiho when she cried!
5/9/2006 c1 NilName
Such a sweet story, this is my first time reading a Yzak/Shiho romance.
5/9/2006 c1 yzak and shiho fan
that was so sweet! i luved it! and i hope (though i'm guessing it was!) your prom was fun!

hope to read more of your fics!

keep it up!