for I am You and You are Me

9/2/2006 c4 22PaddyWaddy
OH WRITE MORE
8/24/2006 c3 67Dark Angel's Blue Fire
random yes, but good anyway :D
8/20/2006 c3 twoforteax
LOVE IT, keep writing!
8/15/2006 c3 thePhoinexreborn
Crap...I almost started hyperventilating with all that laughter! I swear that had to be the best thing ever with Remus and his thoughts during the attack of the breasts..that and James' striking terror into the students..

heh-heh, "Hold Me." "Oh my God! Breasts!"

But above all my favorite qoute would be, "To say Remus was panicking was an understatement. He was hyperventilating for god sakes and no one seemed to notice! The girls around him, in Remus' opinion, were getting even hornier."

Great job!
8/15/2006 c3 42ArtysSexKitten
*Is laughing too hard to say and/or write anything.*
8/15/2006 c3 22PaddyWaddy
So cool I love this chapter!

wOHOEEWW Really makes my day!
8/14/2006 c3 8Kazuli
hehe...kept me amused *grins* i'm interested to see wear this goes, it's such a fun idea! switching the two...
7/16/2006 c2 27Teddieox
“Erm- I mean, yo James, it is I –your, erm- lord and master.”

This is brilliant! Update soon!
7/15/2006 c2 22PaddyWaddy
GO ON!I LIKE THIS!

This is probably one of the only stories where Sirius isn´t that easy to get together with Remus!I like that once in a while!SO updatte
6/20/2006 c2 42ArtysSexKitten
“Werewolf powers activate!” XD LMAO! You MUST update soon! This story kicks ass! And I DO love how you have them both.
6/20/2006 c2 8Kazuli
i'm a tad confused...so the first part was a dream? or is the itallicised part a dream or...what? i really like it though. great concept... update soon hopefully!
6/20/2006 c1 Kazuli
haha...yess...sirius is slightly obnoxious so far but in a good way..i love your writing!
5/19/2006 c2 7phangirl
hahahaha that was awesome! keep up the good work! ^_^
5/14/2006 c2 Sorry I lost enthusiasm
"Werewolf powers... activate!" Love it!

Please update this fic soon, it amuses me greatly =)

Jenny
5/12/2006 c2 33Captain Oz
Tis a good story. Me likes lots. (And have obviously lost the capacity to talk properly)
39 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »