for I am You and You are Me

5/12/2006 c2 LuV2Writ3 not signed in
Still incredibly interesting! I love the humor in it mixed in with a hint of something more dark and angsty. Its awesome! Can't wait to see what happens in later chapters. I have a strong feeling us readers won't be disappointed! ^_^

Update soon, please!
5/11/2006 c2 67Dark Angel's Blue Fire
yay! Another great chapter!
5/10/2006 c1 6chels-amazing
This entertained me. You absolutely MUST continue it...and SOON. If you don't, you'll have a death of an innocent on your hands...

It's very good. Keep up the good work.
5/10/2006 c1 67Dark Angel's Blue Fire
Great start update soon!
5/10/2006 c1 WhiteRose101
Yay! This sounds like it's gonna be good! YAY!
5/10/2006 c1 6MagicalWinry
OMG! Amazing beyond belief. Usually it's Harry and James switching bodies. YAY! i'm so happy that your writing a Remus and Sirius swap. this is going to be so funny, with Remus being gay and sirius being the babe magnet that he is. LOL! UPDATE ASAP!
5/10/2006 c1 33Captain Oz
Another story? Me does like the premise... ::nods head sagely:: Am looking forward to more.
5/10/2006 c1 Janek
Sweet idea...characters are well-done, if a bit exagerated. perspective works really well..keep the faith! R/S!
5/10/2006 c1 LuV2Writ3 not signed in
Eek! This idea is totally awesome, I hope that you update really, really soon. It is going to be really interesting to see where you take this. There are so many conflicting things between Remus and Sirius. With Rem being a werewolf and Sirius not, Rem being gay and Sirius a semi-supportive homophobic, Rem being attracted to Sirius and Sirius not liking that. Wow so many interesting little things you have in here. I'm hooked! And its only the first chapter.

I sincerely hope you update really really soon. Please! ^_^