FanFiction.Net
for Dragon Riders and Creatures

7/20/2007 c1 1berryfreezepop
very intersting, indeed. I like how everyone has (mostly) stayed in character. Except Ginny. She's a bit darker than usual, but war makes people do funny things...

don't get writer's block on this one, it's good. ;)
2/25/2007 c1 2JulieMalfoyZabini
Oh wow, this sounds like a really interesting story. So please update! I'm really interested in how it will turn out. And even though you got Ginny's real name wrong (it's supposed to be Ginevra), it actually suits the story. So no worries lol, I won't make a flame for that part. Anyway, please update (geez, I can't type today), because I want to see how this story goes.

Julie:)

P.S I know it's not a complete story, so you better update missy! *Grins*
2/19/2007 c1 18AirmidM
Hmm, I'm intrigued, are you going to write any more on this? If so then please let me know. The tense changes threw me a bit, but the mysterious nature of the chapter overcame that, IMO. It's a deviation from most fics I've read so...please let me know if you will be updating. Thanks!
8/29/2006 c1 Calin. R
Interesting story, I like the buffyesque nature of it,the theme is good and it keeps the reader intrigued as well. The structure could use a bit of sprucing up and it seems a little rushed at times which you can improve on. Great start to what I hope will continue to be an interesting tale. If you want someone to look it over before you post I'll be willing to help, I'm not stellar at it, but I can try :)
6/23/2006 c1 48Nival Vixen
this is a good story so far!

i'd like to see where it's going! :)

can i suggest one thing though? (it's constructive criticsm, don't worry! :) lol)

you seem to switch between tenses (eg. 'i said' changes to 'she said', etc.) and maybe it would be good if you had someone look over it before you post... i find it helps to get a different and sometimes clearer perspective on what i'm writing! :)

keep up the good work! :)

and please update soon! :) i'll review for every chapter that you put up if you do! :D lol
5/10/2006 c1 2KateDana
I am intrigued. I like what you have so far. It's different.