FanFiction.Net
for Silver Snipist

9/7/2007 c16 Diamonds of the Night
Aww! I love this story! So much suspence and love and... everything! Awesome, and I mean AWESOME job! If there is another fic please tell me, I'd like to read it! Thanks!

- Diamond Night
9/4/2007 c3 Diamonds of the Night
So much tecnical talk!

“You may be having a hard time because you never deactivated the self detonation sequence.” Yzak suggested to her.

Wow, I've never seen so many crazy words in a story before! Anyway awesome story! Definately makes my favourite list!

The way you write is awesome! You explain everything that needs to be explained and it really tells the story well! Great job!

~Readig on now~

- Diamond Night
1/9/2007 c16 Gundam Seed
...not impressed at all...(my brain, my eyes despise you)

constructive criticism won't help you improve, you suck too much.
12/8/2006 c16 Cairana
Hey. hey. C'mon A.A. She said constructive criticism was fine, but specifically said no flames. If your going to read the story, respect the authors wishes. Your argument might be stronger if you pointed out what you specifically didn't like. If not, no one can take you seriously. Next time you don't like a story and the author requests no flames, just stop reading it. Obviously a lot of people enjoy this fic. Which I think is a unique and excellent perspective about a character that isn't usually focused on in the series. Great job D.
12/5/2006 c16 A.A
Wow...that was an orgy of bad writing...do you even read this shit before you post it? this fic shaved a few points of my IQ (thank you veery much*sarcasm*)stop raping the GS-fandom with you stupid fics!
11/25/2006 c16 vanillamilkshakelover8
i love it ... i mean the whole story ! (^0^)
10/31/2006 c14 NilName
OMG! WHAT A CHAPTER THERE! But how did Dearka come along? He would have been in the Archangel right?

Anyway... Nice work!

BANG BANG!
10/24/2006 c12 7SeXysangokittygrl05
Hey good job keep it up.
9/6/2006 c12 4Lady Annora
Good chapters, looking forward to more.
7/30/2006 c10 7SeXysangokittygrl05
Really funny, though that was a little cruel on her part. Keep up the good work.
7/30/2006 c10 1Shizuka12304
haha,vengence is sweet, no?-lol, Awesome story!

Sayonara. Shizu.
7/30/2006 c10 21Blitz12
Oh wow! This is good. I guess Nicol is dying very soon. Please update soon!
7/30/2006 c10 4Lady Annora
It was good, I liked it. :)
7/28/2006 c8 Lady Annora
Good chapter, it seems you and I are obsessed with kissing scenes. ;)

I look forward to the next one.
7/13/2006 c8 NilName
Finally some Love! Great chapter!
20 Page 1 2 Next »