for Blind Hope

12/13/2006 c2 10Caer
Oh this is so good! I read it before, but I must not have reviewed. I suck. Blind Anger is one of my favorite fics. I'm really glad that you are continuing on with it, with blessings too! You're doing an amazing job. Thank you for helping to keep 1/4 alive!

*hugs*
11/4/2006 c2 Mousery
A nice sequal. Cute ending too. Thanks for sharing. :D
6/15/2006 c2 9Babog
You've done a great job so far on the continuation of her story!

I remember when I first read hers that I didn't like where it left off.

I hope you're writing more!

And if she does want you to take it down send any future chapters to me!

I would love to hear your theory on why the professors are doing what they're doing.

In my own mind I've decided they're being forced to treat Quatre harsher than the others. Don't know why yet, but I'll think of something.

I just have problems believing they're doing it because they think he's weak.
5/18/2006 c2 43Mistal
ohh! I read Blink Anger a long time ago and I loved it.

This follows really well with BA, so excelelnt work on that.

And so far, I love this one!

keep up the great work!

Mistal

peace~
5/14/2006 c2 23BigSister2
Awesome, just purely awesome. When I saw this fic, I read Blind Anger first and then this one. I think you did a wonderful job. I love Heero and Quatre's relationship and the love and care Heero shows Quatre. Beautiful. A really good fic, this is definitely going in my favorites.
5/14/2006 c1 35Cugami
Hi :D I replied to your email but I'm not sure if you received it. The email I used was the one from your account. As for this fic, it's wonderful. I've never had a sequel written from my fic before so I'm grateful and flattered. Thank you! 1x4/4x1 all the way XD It's been ages since Blind Anger and now I really think I have to rewrite that one. It's so badly written.

Also, keep up the good work and I hope to read more from you.
5/12/2006 c2 15Rocky Oberlin
I think I got some of what you were writing without reading "Blind Anger". Just one thing. It's Professor H that Quatre reports to. Trowa reports to Doktor S.
5/12/2006 c2 24sapphermine
Even tnough I haven't read Blind Anger or understood why the someone would do that to Quatre... I still loved it!

It was a nice read, probably because you wrote it so well. Keep it up!:D

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service