for Unrequited

6/3/2012 c1 Crystal Bruner
write more, i want Satoshi to be happy, maybe you should add a chapter that Satoshi starts to grow wings and trys to hide it and Niwa fins out when he stumbles into his room.
11/6/2006 c1 velfire
Lovely work! I think your characterizations were very on the dot, and dammit, that's so what Satoshi must feel like with Daisuke going out with Riku. If you turn this into a full length fic I would definitely love to read it.

(haha, so this was your first fic of the fandom. Ironically, I just posted my first also, which has the same theme of Satoshi angst over DaiRiku... though pretty different tangents)
9/14/2006 c1 35Kaira-chan15
ii think that was awesome! i dont think satoshi was ooc at all :D
7/10/2006 c1 2PunkHime
Yay! Yay yayayayayay! And Satoshi was definetly in character, you dont have to worry about that. Your writting is awsome, it makes you feel what he's feeling. Truly grand.

By the way...is sato ever gonna get dai? Please say yes! Please!

Write some more!
6/28/2006 c1 Frozen Mercury
*bawl* Poor Satoshi... please don't tell me this is a one-shot. I'd really appreciate it if you started adding chapters! I really want to see what happens... how everything turns out... *bawls again*

...poor Hiwatari-kun...

Ignoring the fact that Satoshi had his heart broken, I really like this fiction! It's done nicely, so please update it!

-Northern Phoenix~
6/21/2006 c1 Senfree
update! update before i kill you dead die bang bom kaplow sha niriknirik larlardtacha... sry update soon plz ned more before i die! keep up the good work ^_^

~Yazumi skulls
6/2/2006 c1 2Matty Moon Feather
Well I like this. I dont know what others think but I really think this is a really good peice and the emotions are so real. It's beautiful is some ways, and so sad in others. and sometimes it's the sadness that's beautiful... well done x
5/26/2006 c1 7yAOi-aI lOVer
i really, really liked the story. it made me cry because it was hard for me to see satoshi hurt.hope you make a fic about him and daisuke together.
5/20/2006 c1 8safirewoods
awesome. Absolutely brilliant, a gem in a pile of rubble. Please do make this into a full length fic- Satoshi's so angsty and wonderfully done!
5/17/2006 c1 3Blackdrak
Very, very good job! You did indeed keep Satoshi well in character (which can be hard to do, I would imagine), and it was very well written! I would most certainly be interested in seeing this turn into a full-length fic. And by the way, you say this is your first D N Angel fic? Well this is the first one I've read. ^.^ So thanks for getting me hooked! And I'll be sure to look out for more by you.
5/17/2006 c1 8Lia Xaragi
Awesome fic! You really kept Satoshi in character, his behaviour and everything was very believable. Good job!
5/14/2006 c1 9Darkling221
OH you are so evil I've always hated Riku and i simply love Satoshi and Daisuke EVIL