for Worst RENTfic Ever

2/20/2010 c2 L. I. Rodriguez
OMG THIS IS LIKE A TOTAL FAIL AND A TOTAL WIN AT THE SAME TIME. It's a FAIN. Seriously, what the hell were you thinking? 8O LOL. Great Job! Sort of...!
1/5/2008 c2 13Maureen Olivia Lockhart
no moren n joan had it 2geder cuz dey got a speshul surjeri dat letz dem hav babyz 2geda

Aha. This really is horrible. But I love it.
2/17/2007 c2 3ManyHawks
XDXDXD that was BEYOND awesome.
1/14/2007 c1 11jumpOVERtheMOON
THIS IS REALLY FUNNY! short-and-sweet.
9/17/2006 c2 10RabidErikPhan
im still laughing! that was a completely pointless detour from what i usually read, but it was hilarious! good job
7/12/2006 c1 11passionate fire
i couldn't read it cause the spelling.

OH WELL! PURE GENIOUS ANYWAY!
7/4/2006 c2 freya gabriella
laughed my fat ass off, thanks!
6/30/2006 c2 3Detective Jazz Dever
*cracks up and then does her Simon impression* That was absolutely dreadful. ;) Nah, I'm kidding. It was funny. And totally true; sometimes RENT fics sink REALLY low.
5/23/2006 c2 forgetregret13
This is a completely pointless story. I commend you on your spelling. :) i laughed so hard. Luv it!
5/16/2006 c2 11blue.nails.of.an.angel
OMG HOW SILLY!
5/16/2006 c2 71Sonata Rapp
Um... Yeah so, that was funny! But I am a Maureen like person and i resent the whole slut, raped, getting killed thing but you're right nobody really like's Joanne. Oh and my friend sitting next to me said to tell you crack kills
5/14/2006 c2 7ListenNatalie
O.M.G.

Typical RENT fic.

"n mrak wuz lyk fuk u beni so he kild him n every1 wuz al hapi n stuf"

Ahahaha :)
5/14/2006 c2 16ickle-s-10
i am still laughing histarically. seriously. i would pull out one quote that i really liked, but there are just too many to choose from!

anyway, i absolutely LOVE this.

*faves*
5/14/2006 c2 8punchbayside37
I couldnt read half of that... this is odd. But for swom reason I want to read it more. No idea why. Continue.
5/14/2006 c2 Nuerin
Oh wow, that was hilarious, I laughed so hard I cried. I enjoyed the part where mrak kild beni.

Great satire.