for Far From Home

7/10 c1 38Mako-clb
It's always nice to find some good Escaflowne fics.
3/3/2018 c1 sakura son zukino
Hola me encanto la historia sigue publicando más. Soy tu fantasma. Me encantas
11/28/2017 c8 Vhosek
This was such a sweet and beautiful story that I just loved so much! I really enjoyed the bit with Van going to Earth and his reactions to things! I can't wait to read more of your stories! Thank you!
7/8/2014 c8 6drika
yes, yes! you have my vote for a bebdrom scene! hohoho ;p
Really good fic! I've ready more than one of your fics they are really good, you should continue writing. D
7/29/2010 c8 puma1sunfire
SWEET! I really liked this story and its even better since it was finished unlike a lot of escaflowne stories
11/28/2008 c3 MizuruHime
lol the part where Hitomi's brother found out Van was in her room was so funny xD lol
11/28/2008 c1 MizuruHime
your story is nice! xD but.. i kind of got confused at one part.. how is she able to hear Van talk when she's back on earth O.O? one min she's talking about her familiy and the next min Van is speaking. is she imagioning him or she speaking to him with the feather or something like that =O ahh i'm so sorry i get so easily confused lol xD
5/16/2008 c8 14kerapal bubbles
that was a beautiful story! :3
5/9/2008 c8 13serenityrain2233
well as for you telling us all bout having to go potty that is a little to much info... but i so loved your story... parts of it i so had to laugh then the part at the end where van sat on something yes i too was thinking merle and jokes it was even funnier when it was his sword...lol... well again so loved it bye now...
7/31/2006 c7 6Lady Ari
Awe, that was sweet. Too bad it couldn't last longer. I was really getting into it.

Lady Ari
7/31/2006 c7 13serenityrain2233
well i liked how you ended it i enjoyed it.

i guess you can say that she isn't just a normal girl now after all can you not if she has wings like van. i really did love you story and how it was eneded hitomi and van together.
7/31/2006 c7 10I.Think.Im.In.Wonderland
aww that was sweet! poor hitomi well at least she will be with van! update soon please!

tear-drowned-angel X
7/31/2006 c7 Guest
Oh boy can't wait for the end, end!
7/31/2006 c7 1Macky
Nice chapter please continue.
6/26/2006 c6 13serenityrain2233
i am loving what you have come up with and hpe you contiune
43 Page 1 .. Last Next »