for Richard's Redemption

10/4/2019 c43 1Jimbocous
Thank you for an excellent story, written with great taste and sensitivity.
1/27/2015 c1 Lunaliceazreal
Wow
12/31/2009 c1 6Mindy Morganna
Gosh...This was something I wanted to do but I am to scared. I am hooked considering what an arse Cameron is, will read on!
11/7/2009 c43 3A Quiet Chaos
This was wonderful! I just read this all, I practically inhaled it. I just recently saw the movie, and was like "this can not be the end!" I was so so so so so thrilled to find a plausible way to get more out of this story! I love seeing Mr.Keating continuing on in life, still being a supportive figure in all the boys' lives. I especially like the relationship between Todd and Cameron! You seemed like you had all your facts straight about the era, how it was like, how hard it was, I love the attention to detail! I really hope you write more for The Dead Poet Society, I think this was absolutely amazing. Words just can't describe how uch I love this fic. The only thing I would say, is you might want to change the rating to M. I didn't have any problems with the sex scenes, but other people may. I know you didn't go into the gory details, but other people may think it's too much for a T rating. I really love this story, and I think every part of it was amazing. Thank you for writing such a great story, keep up the great work!
9/23/2009 c43 5ThreeOranges
A very satisfying finale - many thanks for this story, and that you saw it through to the end! Very well done!
9/15/2009 c1 ThreeOranges
This was a TREMENDOUS resolution to the problem you posed at the end of the last chapter! You "saved them" in a thoroughly believable and historically-accurate manner - which means you didn't really "save" them; whilst they escaped the worst humiliation, they lose their educational distinctions and Cameron, tragically, loses his family. Bitter but realistic. VERY well done!
9/9/2009 c41 Bfly-Ronaldita
Frankly I wouldn't have expected Nuwanda acting like that... But oh well:) Nice but really short chapter:(
8/13/2009 c40 mjkittykat
ok please tell me that's not the end! Although a nice ending, with the thought of freedom, I just have to know what else ensues for the happy couple. I have to admit I wasn't sure about this pairing, but I've fallen in love. I am however surprised at the lack of conflict, it seems to have been too easy so far, I'd like to see them come out to everyone and read all the different reactions. I could see Richards mom being ok with it and maybe even his father...but I could also see todds parents disowning him for good. I'd rather think their friends would be happy for them. I just see so many things happening in their near future that you just can't stop there!
5/18/2009 c40 Phenya
I really, really love your story, please update soon
5/28/2008 c39 Bfly-Ronaldita
hey just to tell you that I really love this fic and I hope u'll update soon!
4/1/2008 c39 ThreeOranges
A nice reminder of the era's problems and the hope of change - please update again soon!
3/30/2008 c39 Crimson0710
Thank you so much for updating.

This is one of my absolute favourite fics.

Update again soon!
11/28/2007 c38 giff4088
Another great chapter! Thanks for continuing this. Keep up the good work!
9/8/2007 c37 6Greeds-Lil-Hoe-69
wow, really good. I hope you update again soon.
6/8/2007 c36 1Singingperson
I enjoyed this chapter a lot. I liked the mention of not bring white into a pizza parlor. That is definitely a good idea.

Keep up the good writing.
57 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »