for Reflections

3/3/2020 c3 Truckee Gal
To celebrate their 1st Wedding Anniversary at Tara, where they married, was off-the-charts romantic! Scarlett brings Rhett to her secret hideaway ... Rhett gets Scarlett to go skinny dipping with him ... then they make love on the green grass and take a nap. The perfect celebration on a perfect day.

This story is so beautifully told, I’m reading it again.
12/2/2019 c6 19Marilyn1000
Really good but very sad.
1/18/2019 c6 6samandfreddie
I had to stop countless times to cry before I could go on reading. Wonderful!
9/1/2018 c6 gabyhyatt
It make me cry so sad
8/21/2018 c6 gumper
Great story!

It was such a treat to get a glimpse of a happy and functional Scarlett and Rhett marriage/relationship. I also really enjoy the premise of him going straight to her at Tara after the war... really nice improvement over handing around in Atlanta (with Belle) before she comes to him at that jail.

While I certainly wasn’t happy so see him die, I think I’m with Scarlett in terms of being REALLY angry/disappointed/disillusioned by his behavior at the end, however. Hanging around at Belle’s (going upstairs,no less!) and taking off on a MONTHS long trip while the love of his life is expecting her first child (no Wade, apparently) is one HELL of an unforgivable mid life crisis IMO!

Anyway, super well written - total tear jerker - and here’s hoping that there’s some joy and happiness ahead for this Scarlett and her daughter...
9/27/2017 c6 Truckee Gal
What an original, heart wrenching twist to the story of Rhett & Scarlett. At the very beginning, I thought the photograph in the drawer was of Bonnie. There was a warmer, but much shorter timeframe on their marriage relationship in Reflections. In both the original and Reflections, Rhett left Scarlett; the difference was the direction of my anger and frustration. In the original, I was angry-frustrated with Scarlett and sympathized with Rhett; in Reflections, I was angry-frustrated with Rhett and sympathized with Scarlett. I wanted to wring Thomas' neck, too! You penned a very compelling story that explored every emotion imaginable!
7/31/2016 c3 Guest
great
7/30/2016 c5 Guest
it's very interesting that you included Rhett's friend in this story. Somehow I cannot imagine what kind of person Rhett would consider to be his real friend for he never trusted anyone.
7/30/2016 c4 Guest
a great chapter. Rhett really loves her and is not affraid of showing it.
7/30/2016 c1 Guest
a great chapter
7/30/2016 c2 Guest
a great chapter. Rhett here seems to be affraid of the future a little bit. But he already has got a child so this seems a bit strange. The fact that he is the one who knows that their child will be a girl is also a bit strange.
7/30/2016 c3 Guest
Oh God...any woman would fall in love with Rhett you have created. Maybe he's abit toogood to be truebut that is why I have always liked literature- here things that are impossible in reality become possible.I bet the original Rhett would have treated Scarlett the way your Rhett did had she given him a chance. I've often wondered whoy she could not be kind to him at least out of gratefulness.
7/30/2016 c6 And
I agree with the previous reviewer who said it was very cruel of you to kill Rhett. I couldn't sleep havving read your 's the saddest fan fiction story I'vereadso far. You are very talented - you know who to create the atmosphere that reveals characters' fellings and I especially liked the beginning of the first chapter. And the part where she sees Rhett's body... I don't even know how to describe it... it was very well written. But I did not like that Rhett was the one who sacrificed everything in his story- I mean he did everything to make Scarlett happy and since she loved him she should havetried to show that in some why did you finish the story like that? You could have described Rhettt and Scarlett's meeting after death or added some more supernatural elements to this story. You could also have described in more detail how Scarlett's feelings for Rhett changed. P.S. I am glad real Rhett is still alive.
11/28/2015 c6 2xxSummerxo
Oh dear StreetxSpirit!
It was hateful of you to kill Rhett when Scarlett wanted him home so, you're quite heartless you know. I do so wish he got to go home. It's so awful that you ended such an amazing story with such an awful ending, I do wish you had an alternative one planned? I loved the first 5 chapters so much and was so looking forward to having Rhett back with Scarlett, it's cruel to take him away from her. Oh how cruel of you to kill him!
6/30/2015 c6 sash queen of the jungle
Loved and hated it. Loved rhett and Scarlett's relationship so equal and loving. Hated the dramatic twist. I thought she was going to identify someone else's body and I kept hoping that rhett would walk through the door during her labour. :(. Thank you for finishing this story. Even if it's a sad ending.
55 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »