for Secrets and Spies

12/19/2010 c3 Tyvot
good chapter

like how u turned Pam into a sex thing for distraction, hopefully she'll get what she wants.

fleming's a perv

keep it up
7/25/2008 c7 spencerthekat
I know that I have not read the originial story that this one is based on, so I really can't comment on the differences between the two. But this one was really kinda lighthearted and fun to read.
7/25/2008 c6 spencerthekat
Wow this was a good chapter - really suspenseful and a little bit heartwarming seeing that even with that quick wit Bogg and Pam have against each other - they really do care.
7/25/2008 c5 spencerthekat
I'm enjoying how quickly you have this story playing out. No need for all the extras. I did have to laugh about how Jackie dropped that bombshell. WAIT - what was that all about - that was a quick decision for Bogg to make, to just up and quit like that...ROFLOL...I know PARODY..ROFLOL :)
7/25/2008 c4 spencerthekat
Oh great, they run into Jackie Knox of all people. Personally one of my least favorite 'guest stars' of this show. But bringing her in certainly lit the fire with Pam to tell Bogg how she felt. This story is crazy :)
7/24/2008 c3 spencerthekat
The chapter was just hysterical. It's a good thing that they left Fleming, because he could easily get too close for comfort to Pam. ROFLOL! Nice work - looking forward to reading on.
7/24/2008 c2 spencerthekat
Hitting people in the head is one way to get out of trouble when need be...roflol! I bet those guards are going to wake up with a headache. Even Fleming has that cut throat humor - quite funny. Great job.
7/23/2008 c1 spencerthekat
Oh no! They landed in Russia in 1939, so much for trying to get to Dallas. I wonder what they are going to come across there that needs to be fixed.

And Pam, boy does she know how to get under Bogg's skin, I think that we have not seen the end of their little friendship! Great start of the story.
3/12/2007 c7 58VoyagerG
I really enjoyed your story. A good OC should keep the reader's interest somewhat otherwise they become a nusiance, and Pam was excellent. You have the characterizations of Jeff and Bogg down very well. maybe Mr. and Mrs. Bogg will have another adventure?
3/11/2007 c4 VoyagerG
Loved it! It's so funny how Bogg keeps saying Pam scares him, our canon is afraid she is going to mess with way Voyagers is supposed to be, very clever. I liked Pam's direct approach to Jackie, sure she was rude, but she's in love!
3/10/2007 c3 VoyagerG
Hilarious chapter! I liked Fleming, the big flirt. And this line cracked me up- "she walks into the lounge car swaying her hips like a girl from Ipanema"

I noticed as I was reading we sort of have similar writing styles, like when Jeffrey's starving, 'That was a 150 years ago.." I said something so similar when they were going for pancakes, lol. I promise I'm not stealing your style*-p

I like Bogg's reprimand to Pam, he's not a dog at her feet so to speak, maybe in his thoughts, lol. I laughed most of the way through, you've got great one liners in this. I too investigated Schnibbits...and nothing came up, could be a writer's concoction, maybe he was thinking of Batman and Robin too, haha. I'll be reading again soon.
3/8/2007 c2 VoyagerG
Cool chapter lady. I like how you handle Bogg's character. I really like to delve into characters I love, their personality and quirks, and then even further into the actor's personality and mannerisms and it all ties in when you are writing for the character. Pam is a strong woman, without being overbearing and I'm glad you're keeping Jeffrey involved in the whole plot so far. I know I took a big chance splitting him and Bogg up, but I tried to make sure he got his time in the sun so to speak.

This Fleming character is pretty droll, I like Bogg's annoyance at his British wit;-)

I wonder who he is? I'll have to read on. I also appreciate the research you did for the cold war, and the fact that you didn't make Bogg completely clueless. It could be things you already know off the top of your head, but I know the research part of writing Voyagers! Stories is fun for me, it only makes the stories much better. I like your choice of words, they are descriptive and keep the story moving without being over-done..does that make sense?:) I'm learning to be more aware of purple prose, so far so good here!
3/8/2007 c1 VoyagerG
Very good so far. You have a cool, easy writing style and loads of wit.

Three's a crowd huh? I keep laughing at how Jeffrey intercepts Bogg and Pam at every turn. I don't know if I'm right, but I think I see how you 'changed' the other story, where Jeffrey was just shooed away. I appreciate the way you include him no matter what. Poor Bogg is trying so hard not to be seduced by Pam's every move, not that she realizes it, though she says alot of things that are really stirring him up. I think a gal knows when she's flirting. haha. Will read more soon.

One thing I noticed about a few Voyagers! stories up here is how it's written in present tense, for example, 'Bogg puts the Omni on his belt and calls Jeffrey'...VS. 'Bogg put the omni on his belt and called Jeffrey.' They convey the same meaning, Is there a reason for that?

I write in the past tense. Sometimes I get a little turned off by the other way, but not so much with your story. I look forward to reading more.