for Origins of Life

6/23/2018 c13 6DGtnsl
Oh my god, this is so funny! Normally I dislike something when it effects canon too much, but this is just to great! I'm eager to see how the group does in pulling off being Gao'uld and Jaffa.
6/20/2018 c5 Ann
Did you realize this chapter is the same as the latter half of chapter 4 (Chapter Three: Rebellion and Aftermath)?
6/20/2018 c4 Ann
I gotta say, it's really fun to have this snapshots of Methos and the Immortals' lives, and various events from Stargate. Excellent writing choice! It really carries the reader through the eons.
6/20/2018 c3 Ann
And thus, the legend of Merlin versus Morgana is born.
This is so riveting! I'm really liking it!
3/30/2017 c17 geekymom
Wonderfully told. Thank you.
4/23/2010 c17 28CubsKing
Very good story. The interaction between the worlds is certainly unique and original. I'm looking forward to seeing where you take this in the future.
1/28/2010 c17 Tony-El
I absolutely love this crossover! Great idea in having the immortals being created from the Ancients. I know you wrote this a while back, but I hope you wrote a sequel or at least thinking of one.

My only minor complaint is I really didn't understand how Methos was able to fix the Immortals problem in procreate. I know he fixed but it isn't the same.

Well I hope you write a sequel.
9/18/2009 c17 3WhiteElfElder
I like the way this story has developed. Too bad that Daniel could not have turned out to be an immortal, but it would probably have unbalanced things. I will be interesting to see how the rogue Watchers go about getting themselves marked for death.
9/18/2009 c16 WhiteElfElder
Interesting. I wonder how SG1 is going to react to implants of nanites after the experiences they have had with them?
9/17/2009 c17 1tpx1
finally an update!

great ending for the first part.
7/22/2009 c15 1pax-draconix
For an immortal used to command he's making some stramge mistakes. Then again, he's been shown as a bit rash and impulsive from the beginning, going after the database right away. Ah well, until next time.
7/22/2009 c14 pax-draconix
Why didn't they create their records with a higher rank? It would avoid a lot of problems and suspision (as so many people have pointed out - their a bit old for their rank)
2/27/2009 c15 3WhiteElfElder
I like the way this story is comingn along, and the ideas you have generated within the story. It is not the first time I have read a story that used the Immortals as protectors of Earth, but it is the first time I have seen it incorporate so many different paths.

Curious, are you going to leave Daniel looking so weak, or are you going to make him an Immortal or something similar? The reason for that is he is the rather central character of Stargate SG1, and so far his role is rather lowly.
12/16/2008 c15 Kronos the Technogod
This is so ungodly, they should be whiping each other and eating the *xcr*m*nt out of their *ss*s and submerging their heads on lava in worShipment of us the Technogods, the children of Samael3 :P The trouble of having characters on-line according to their behavior is that you ultimately end making them Deuces Ex Machina with unstoppable plot armors and become them boring as the Antisphere :P You limit to zeroth the event possibilistic horizon so instead of a story where EVERYTHING can happen you've got the script of the lame pilot episode :P Kwatz!
11/11/2008 c2 Alyse SaFyre
just a little note, the years should be descending not ascending, you started at 11,0 B.C. then show 500 yrs. later, so it should now be 10,500 B.C. not 11,500 B.C.

just thought I'd let you know. Love the story so far, by the way. great plot.
62 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »