for Origins of Life

7/22/2009 c14 1pax-draconix
Why didn't they create their records with a higher rank? It would avoid a lot of problems and suspision (as so many people have pointed out - their a bit old for their rank)
2/27/2009 c15 3WhiteElfElder
I like the way this story is comingn along, and the ideas you have generated within the story. It is not the first time I have read a story that used the Immortals as protectors of Earth, but it is the first time I have seen it incorporate so many different paths.

Curious, are you going to leave Daniel looking so weak, or are you going to make him an Immortal or something similar? The reason for that is he is the rather central character of Stargate SG1, and so far his role is rather lowly.
12/16/2008 c15 Kronos the Technogod
This is so ungodly, they should be whiping each other and eating the *xcr*m*nt out of their *ss*s and submerging their heads on lava in worShipment of us the Technogods, the children of Samael3 :P The trouble of having characters on-line according to their behavior is that you ultimately end making them Deuces Ex Machina with unstoppable plot armors and become them boring as the Antisphere :P You limit to zeroth the event possibilistic horizon so instead of a story where EVERYTHING can happen you've got the script of the lame pilot episode :P Kwatz!
11/11/2008 c2 Alyse SaFyre
just a little note, the years should be descending not ascending, you started at 11,0 B.C. then show 500 yrs. later, so it should now be 10,500 B.C. not 11,500 B.C.

just thought I'd let you know. Love the story so far, by the way. great plot.
9/4/2008 c14 Barranca
Darn, I'm bubbling with evil glee. I hope Methos and co will thoroughly fool Apophis and swindle him out of his pants. I commend you for sticking with this story for all these years and updating still, it's a great read and I love the way you have started far enough back so that we know most of the backstory. Methos joining the military would have been OOC without the memory recall, but now you have covered all the bases. I wish Methos would have removed the immortality of those who were against him and still intend to continue the game. And if I'm not mistaken, there are those rogue watchers who have plans of their own. In any case, there is still a little bit to read before I've reached the end of what has been posted till now, so I'll cross my fingers and jump right back in ;)
8/15/2008 c7 Snowdove30
Awesome story. Just found it and I'm really enjoying it. Loved the way you incorporated Highlander and Stargate together. It seems a really plausible storyline.
8/6/2008 c16 archiev
Thanks for the update.
8/5/2008 c16 2Genesis
great story do keep working at it. it has been a long time.
7/16/2008 c13 112sunstarunicorn
Hey, so far so good. I don't know Highlander that well but the story is interesting. Hope you update soon. I noticed one thing though. Kawalsky's first name is Charlie, not Frank. (Although in the movie it was Adam.) Just a side note. Keep up the good work.
12/19/2007 c15 Wordcounter
Your stories have a good plot from the first chapter to the current one. The plot is strongly driven and well organised ... It is interesting to note of the Immortals and their roles as soldiers of the Ancients. You have also put in a very interesting role for the Wraith ... and the origins of Dracula, vampire of legend.

I am curious to see if Methos will eventually get his own starship ... and what the Thor's reaction to him will be when they meet. Hopefully Weir and Methos will meet when the ancient cityship returns to Earth ... SGC scientists should be able to figure things out a little faster with Weir and Methos's help.

Good writing!

Please continue!
12/18/2007 c15 DuQuesne
Okay this is ze mozt ZTOOPID xrozzover ever made :p
12/16/2007 c15 2Dnic5
I love it and hope that you update agin soon.
12/16/2007 c15 2Genesis
This is a great chapter I look forward to more keep it coming.
12/16/2007 c15 archiev
Thanks for the update.
12/16/2007 c2 34ordinaryguy2
Interesting history plot. I look forward to following this
66 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »