for Origins of Life

12/16/2007 c1 34ordinaryguy2
Wow! Funny I hadn't thought of a Methos-Stargate crossover before. Looks good. Really good. Only problem that I see is that Methos is supposed to be about 5,0 years old; not 13,0 years old. Also I thought the Immortals were just sterile, not impotent. You may have used the wrong word. I've done that before too.

Love the story concept and I'm going to have a friend read it, too.
10/23/2007 c14 dinawen
nice story
9/7/2007 c14 94dragonlots
Wow! You've done a good job here. Can't wait to see what you do next!
9/6/2007 c11 dragonlots
I love this! I've read to this point and plan to finish this tomorrow. Interesting origin story of the Immortals. There aren't many out there. Though SciFi is going to show a Highlander movie in a couple of weeks.

I, too, have written a story of the Immortal origins, though a bit different from yours. If you get a chance, you might like to read my two stories 'Serendipity' and 'Discovery'.
8/31/2007 c14 hilarydilarydoc
Great, great story. I look forward to seeing how you develop it. Please let Darius survive in this universe, although I could see how his death would definite unite and mobilize the now more educated and aware Immortals. Please, please write more soon
7/28/2007 c14 Pawn'sVictory
lol.

Samuels looks like an intersting loop tp throw in later.
7/19/2007 c14 Tatsu-ZZmage
hehehe. ^_~ i cant think of any thing other then how funny that last part was.
7/19/2007 c14 archiev
Very nice, waiting for more.
6/23/2007 c1 Ocaxet
Fun story... definitely becomes more solid with succeeding chapters. The inclusion of canon scripting within the story is helpful in creating a union of the two worlds.
5/6/2007 c13 11Martin70
Hi all,

Yes this story will be continued I've been held up with some RL issues, but a new chapter is forthing-coming soon!
4/6/2007 c13 jsports19
Awesome story! Are you still updating this story or is it abandoned?
4/5/2007 c13 8ApocSM
WOW! I LOVE THIS STORY, MUY BUENO! YOU DID A SUPERB JOB ON THE PLOT! UPDATE REAL SOON!
3/31/2007 c13 2Dnic5
I like.
1/8/2007 c13 mayogaels
oh this is great! cant wait for more!
11/27/2006 c12 Ame Suisei
Definatly different and cool.

You weave a good story.