for Origins of Life

10/28/2006 c4 carrot2923
Well, it's your favorite (and most annoying) cousin Carolyn, here to let you know what I think about your Stargate/Highlander crossover story. SEND IT TO ME FIRST SO I CAN EDIT IT! I found a lot of spelling errors, and a lot of punctuation errors. You know how i like to check for errors. But other than that, so far it's a good story. I'm only to chapter three... I'll get to the rest of it in a bit... not exactly sure when yet.
8/29/2006 c12 10Knight Vigilant Koren
Excellent work. Update soon!
8/28/2006 c12 archiev
Nice twist. This story is really interesting, especially the back stories.
8/18/2006 c1 klingbohne
I stumbled over the story yesterday while looking for some HL/SG crossovers because I just love them. I already glanced over it to find out what will happen.

Great idea to pick up bits and pieces from 10 years of Stargate and turn it a little upside down. Its like walking through the mirror.

It seems you have a lot ahead of you until this is over.

I would want to read like this till season 10 but don't hurry with that.

We're a little behind.

Just keep going. I'm eager for more.
7/3/2006 c11 11Martin70
Thank you to all of you for your kind words and comments. Without your kind words I couldn't possibly continue with any of my stories.

For the flamers, I thank you as well. You help me to keep my stories honest and focused.
6/30/2006 c11 Pawn'sVictory
Neat story.

The links to some of the other SG/HL crosses are strong, but a neatly written piece.
6/15/2006 c10 Cat in a box
Fun story so far, please update soon!
6/15/2006 c10 archiev
This is a really good story, please keep it going.
6/12/2006 c9 13Lt. Cmdr. Radner
Looking good, chapter was too short but still good. Update soon!
6/11/2006 c9 kenshinjagan
please update soon I love your story
6/8/2006 c9 1VeltaIO
Very interesting and definitely looking forward to more. It is easy to see that you have put a lot of work into developing a plausible crossover setting and I am definitely looking forward to seeing how your storyline will develop. Keep up the great work. Looking forward to seeing more familiar characters pop up - especially SG1 and Joe Dawson. Thanks for a great read.
6/6/2006 c1 11Martin70
Hi all,

I'm going to change the beginning a little bit, to set up the story like I want it. Chapter One will start about 6 weeks before the Series did. IE late 96'. to January 97'. I'll answer questions from reviewers at that time.

Thank you, for those of you who've posted a review so far!

Martin70.
6/4/2006 c4 TimeTwist
Interesting story so far. A few minor mispellings, but not much, which is quite refreshing. Once question is Dracule, supposed to be Dracula and the source of the myth of vampires? Intersting concept if so, but frought with some problems, notably a Romanian Prince named Vlad Dracula. One nit Hitler was called Der Fuehrer or Fuehrer not Furor. Hope to see more.
6/2/2006 c4 archiev
I like the story so far. How long before it's updated?
5/31/2006 c4 1Arekanderu
I like this story more and more with each chapter.Did Methos finaly got over his paranoia and started talking to Darius?
66 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »