for Since When Are There Two Potters?

12/1/2018 c39 Floating Ash
Awesome! I have wonderfully enjoyed the journey of this story! Great job!
11/30/2018 c39 Carol542
Love it
11/28/2018 c39 1secret-sorrow
Well that was a great ride. Thank you for completing!
11/26/2018 c39 Guest
I LOVVVE IT
11/28/2018 c39 queen-at-d-throne
KUDOS! Great story. I wish you more inspiration to write such works. Great day to you!
11/25/2018 c39 irritatedbookwor
Thank you for this last chapter. I can now close the book on this particular story of yours.

There are a couple of minor questions that came up, though. First off: Cloud is..Kumo? So what about their two Jinchuriki, Ni'i Yugito and Killer B? Did either of them survive the spell? And on the spell itself, two questions popped up wanting answers. 1. Did the spell have some sort of a..'beacon' for lack of a better word, to alert magicals that there was an enslaved populace ready to do their bidding? Probably no longer germaine since the spell was shattered before it was complete, but something to consider. 2. Was the spell originally set to target everyone, ninja or not, or did it only target those with active chakra coils? If the latter, then would the civilian populace be left more-or-less intact?

Thank you for all the stories [incomplete or not] that I've happily swiped up or am in the process of doing so and I'm eager to read more whenever you manage to write more. Any chance there'll be more Naruto in the near future? As is, may you find more free time to write and keep up the high quality of what you do!
11/25/2018 c39 branchkk
Great story! The ending was excellent and as a whole the story was well written. Hope to read more works written by you. Happy holidays ! Hope they remain safe and happy.
11/27/2018 c39 1Miyu Kokomi
jajajaja en verdad lo ataste, gracias por el final
11/26/2018 c39 14Ookami Kasumi
A good solid ending.
- Good job! And thank you for your story.
11/26/2018 c39 mitsuki90
What happened to Tobi and kuro Zetsu?
11/26/2018 c39 1LunarCatNinja
I love it! I’m glad to see that this story got completed. It was a great story!
11/26/2018 c39 1geetac
I loved the story! So many years of the as a companion.
11/26/2018 c39 Elfin69
It is great that they are all now able to be able to have a happy life and that hopefully there will be no more wars without the stone influencing others
11/26/2018 c39 1Riddle-Snape
Eeehm... ok
11/26/2018 c39 bloodshound
well done on completing it. I know it was dangling on and off at points.
1,878 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »