for Silver's Thoughts

3/6/2011 c1 ININININININININI
This is pretty good. I love Silver!
7/14/2010 c1 7ANIMELOVEDOLL
I shall never flame the innocent! :D I liked it. Could use some work - otherwise - it's just fine! :D
8/16/2009 c1 11Archery Shootingstar Bright
Aw...that part was part happy, part sad, and all satisfying. :)

Anyway, I like how you got into his thoughts about it. Although when I watched the ending I could pretty much tell what he's thinking, it's still nice to read it out in words because it makes the scene all the more focused on Silver's sacrifices and moving on. Good job.
9/23/2007 c1 3Piratess-Bell
M...

I liked it, very cute, short, fun to read.

Keep it up,

-Piratess-Bell
7/15/2006 c1 16waterdragon719
Very nicly done *claps*

Might want to expand on it a little. Right at the moment you have followed the plot of the story and had Silver thinking about it but you might want to put more dept into his thinking. Like instead of just thinking that he'll give Morph to Jim, he could be thinking 'oh, but what if he isn't happy?' or 'what am i going to do without him?' or 'i remember when i first found him...'

If that made any sense at all I hope you consider expanding on it. Otherwise, it is very good!
5/27/2006 c1 16Gabrielle Day
Aww, this is cute! Treasure Planet was a great movie, and I think you did a great job characterizing Jim and Silver. Good short fic, keep up the good work!