for Cohabitation

5/8/2017 c1 40deathgeonous
Ah, this one was fun. As to is Setsuna's Revenge, but I've already reviewed both chapters of that one. Well, thanks for writing these, and bye for now.
2/19/2017 c1 firebluebird2006
shouldn't this be under crossover's?
7/30/2014 c1 Guest
If not Cologne then Ranma should have asked Herb or the Jusekyo guide to send secretly some spring of the drowned twins which would allow both Hakura and himself to exist at the same time
7/1/2014 c1 That Zany Monk
I laugh at this. I simply have no other response to this story, beyond, nice job, and, it's hilarious.
10/4/2013 c1 shugokage
Cool story and great idea good job!
3/17/2013 c1 Ranmayamabushi
Very good short
1/24/2013 c1 1irnzenmonk
very entertaining ne
1/23/2012 c1 Ranmaleopard
cool! this is really awesome and interesting i cant wait to see what happens next please continue!
12/13/2010 c1 Daniel Thomas Stack
I think you might want to come back to this one Lerris and flesh out the parts that were only really told and not shown. There are allot of stories that could be really fun and make an epic narrative if you went into the details.

Spokavriel @ yahoo. com
1/25/2010 c1 Tetris Ex Machina
Great story!
9/21/2009 c1 2Kariston Draconis
Hm... An interesting take on the "Ranma replaces one of the Senshi" schtick. I like it.
6/4/2009 c1 Twotwentytwo
Still a personal favorite of mine. I'm a sucker for happy endings.
10/12/2008 c1 andrew
intresting but i think it would have been better if it were longer this is more of a story outline than an actual story
10/3/2008 c1 5moritynz
Very interesting idea... I did wonder how well it could be done in such a short story but it was good... not pergect but good.
7/9/2008 c1 6Tovath
I don't care how many times I read this, it always is enjoyable.
52 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »