for He's Just Robin

11/1/2015 c1 2NotoriouslyN
Hi there! So I'd appreciate it if there's a way to contact you through DM or other methods. I'm looking for a beta reader for my TDK fanfic and there's no way I could DM you through your profile, so here I am :)

And btw, this piece is short and sweet
6/16/2009 c1 6Magical Meerkat
That was so sweet, loved the idea of looking at it from BB POV, nice to see a fic where he is serious (even if he is funny :)) A very well written and thought out fic. It was brilliant to read. I loved it
9/30/2006 c1 16Alexnandru Van Gordon
Heh-very poetic. Sometimes it's the least words that have the biggest affect. You seem to have that talent down-pact.

By the way ;) I saw you're profile. Thanks for the compliment and yeah-I'm working on updating The League's Hunt more often. Send me your e-mail address so I can add you to Messenger some time.

-Standing ovation

-Alexnandru Van Gordon
9/28/2006 c1 4Elfangor87
Nice if not a little short. If Slade looks at him as an apprentice doesn't that mean he looks down on him, not up to him?
8/23/2006 c1 Dark Queen
This is quite short, but ok. You Wish You Knew Me, a little voice is also whispering in MY ear "Sequel!" It also tells me to go have a muffin, but that's not important right now.

Cyaz

Dark Queen. (A.K.A Too Lazy To Make An Account)
5/28/2006 c1 22Purple Wolf Girl
Short, but I find the simple things in life nice, so I liked this.
5/25/2006 c1 16Shunatsu
Short er... story, right? But nice.
5/22/2006 c1 Evil Tyrant7
OH! OH! OH! IT'S BEASTBOY RIGHT? SEE HOW COOL I AM?

On a serious note-It was really short, but I really liked You should put a story in it
5/22/2006 c1 robins1fan
"I look at him as a mentor" I have to admit that's how I feel too. Love it!
5/22/2006 c1 22samuraigurl1213
short but interesting.

-em
5/22/2006 c1 5Within Imagination
It's great. I'm not sure, but a tiny voice inside of me keeps saying "Sequal;" even though I'm not even sure if a sequal is meant for this.
5/22/2006 c1 Winter's Ebony
i liked it except you could go into a lot more depth. Like, every paragraph could talk about how someone feels about Robin. It's a really good IDEA, but you really need to make some changes and expand it. Besides, Rob's moi favorite character so I like the thought.