for My Baby

11/22/2008 c10 3Ask me a question
WHOA nice so update soon
5/30/2008 c10 ukranianmira
great story
9/13/2007 c10 msugurly09
I really like this, im glad your updating!
9/13/2007 c10 qmmp
I'm glad Mel took it so well i just hope her mother does. i can' wait to find out what she wants to talk about.
3/30/2007 c9 7NerdyAndProud
Update!
2/12/2007 c9 3vignette-novella
Nice update! Love it! I would love to read more, so update soon! :D
2/11/2007 c9 63tayababy
i think mel should accept it, then freak out to mer and izzie. just for comedic relief!
2/11/2007 c9 1RaverGator
I love it please, please update soon!
2/11/2007 c9 Lane Joey
hey

nice story! I totally agree with you about school it CAN be killing sometimes. so no worries about the updates. anyway great stroy. really interesting :P i think that mel would be happy about burke being her dad. but what would happen next? because i mean cris and burke are together and they could take care of the baby... but you cant really take her from jennifer. so i dont know what to tell you its a hard story to write. but i look forward to reading more.

Lane
2/11/2007 c9 5A-lyz
Im glad you updated! I really love this story. I think Mel is going to react so suprised but she likes him so I don't think she would hate him or something. So please please update soon!
2/11/2007 c9 Bea
Loved the update!

I can't wait to see how they tell Mel.
2/11/2007 c9 quincia
good job i like how Burke just held her let her know all is well and that he loves her.

Mel i think will take it fine maybe make them squirm a bit.

thanks for continuing the story i really like this
2/11/2007 c9 Asha
Ah i'm so glad you updated

I love this story

it's a really original idea

please update soon
2/8/2007 c8 ANON
I love it!

please continue this fic

I think it's a really original idea

Update?
12/30/2006 c8 A-lyz
Love your story please please update soon, Cristina and Burke need to talk about Melissa want to now how Melissa reacts about it.
57 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »