FanFiction.Net
for Sailor Moon: Moonlight Sorrow

6/3/2023 c1 Freddy Fazbear
Why does Serena ALWAYS run away to America in these kinds of "fics"? I thought she'd be mature enough to stay and work things out with the Scouts and Tuxedo Mask,but I guess I was wrong...
6/5/2020 c9 5sakura9920
Next cap please
8/30/2019 c5 Guest
Good story dent listen to haters
5/29/2017 c5 andjelija.nenic
8/4/2015 c3 moonlight
seriously ravens line come on ! i do like the book but still you can't just use ravens line . its made especially for only raven
4/28/2015 c9 Aliyah
You should really make Serena turn to the dark side, it would be really cool. But the last chapter was really good, but you never should have had her be so mean and or destroy the planet.
12/12/2012 c9 3Reishin Amara
...really...you shoulda just went along the yugioh path for a sere seto pairing...

and had her physically curbstomp daimond in the nuts for touching
5/8/2011 c8 5princess roza
ok, NOW i'm confused
5/8/2011 c7 princess roza
i'm confused.
1/17/2011 c3 kurai803
u stole the "azurath metrione zenthose" thing from teen titans didnt u? i already know u did.
5/30/2010 c9 17Libertygirl2995
Update please
11/7/2009 c9 5yuchi1994
update soon!
6/12/2009 c9 1NoruheilArius
Ugh, I know it's been 3 years since you lasted updated, but seriously.

I was liking the plot so far until the Yu-Gi-Oh! characters came flying in and you using phrases that Raven uses from the Teen Titans. Very unoriginal. in my opinion, that was horrid. If you came up with different names and take out the card duel, along with the Raven phrases, then the story would be much better.

I agree with other people that have said Usagi forgave him too quickly. Add some spice to it, make her more resistant to him.

What's with her being a Mary-Sue on Nemesis? In the manga, having her on Nemesis rendered her very weak. Having her boast that her powers are stronger is fine, but just doing what you did.. I would've had her try something, then fail due to the black crystal sucking her dry..

I'm a die-hard Usagi/Demande fan, so sorry if this is a bit harsh, but I felt the urge to say -something-.

Best wishes,

~ACG16
3/23/2009 c9 Cloud Sora
Don't apologize. Sometimes when people are writing stories the story takes a different turn than what they expected.
12/20/2008 c8 12Celtic Harmony
update soon please. great story so far.
62 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »