for Assume Love Dead

5/26/2006 c1 8half-breed389
I like it sofar, an I'm interested to see how Miroku's outing with Kagome and Sango goes. My only suggestion is to make future chapters a bit shorter. While chapters less than a thousand words are utterly annoying, chapters this long usually cause me to lose interest. I'm suprised I didn't get lazy and abandon this story half way through. Otherwise, good job and I look forward to the next chapter
5/26/2006 c1 29perlaret
Well, this seems like it might be interesting. I don't see any plot yet, though you've hinted that there are some past issues to work out, and the fact that Naraku is yakuza will probably cause some interesting things to happen in the future. I'll keep my eye on this one. After all, who can pass up some potentially good Mir/San, hm? =)

(Not me.)

Until your next chapter~!
5/26/2006 c1 sangofan89
This was a long chapter,but I`m not complaining^^.Anyway I liked it especially the conversation between Shippo and Sango,one shouldn`t force a person to were something thery`re not comfertable in/with(was that ok to write,I`m not so good in english),but maybe Sango wants to wear something more femine for Miroku later heehee.

Update soon.