for Good Love Stories never had Happy Endings

6/29/2011 c2 9Abstract Reality
Don't you just love those reviews you get years after you ever started writing a story? Well this is one of those! And I thought it was a very interesting idea.

Though it only had two chapters (I liked having both Hiro and Eiri's POV), it gave the viewer some things to think about. Does a happy ending always make a good ending? And I have to say that I side with Eiri a little bit. XD Also, i thought that the situation was done realistically. And I've always felt that Eiri and Hiro were better equals than Eiri and Shuichi (on the emotional/maturity level). So I'm always interested to see stories with the best friend and the lover.

And concerning grammar, you only get better the more you read and write! But anyway, I enjoyed the perspective of your fic. ^_^
7/24/2010 c2 24JBubbles
Oh my f... god

That was fantastic. Really amazing: great title, great plot (the usual one, buuuts), two adorable characters and an ending believable. That could truly happened, tough how sad it might turn out to be. ^^
1/19/2009 c2 14Claire Lanser
this is incredible.

like period,

i love it

1/3/2009 c2 IcyHeartShards
This was good! And sad... =,(

I can grammar/spelling edit for you, if you want, 'cuz I have no life... ^^;
4/5/2008 c1 naru chan
hi i'm new here, i love your story . please make yuki and hiro have more sex. ok
2/10/2008 c2 23PaladinDragon
OH! Came back around to bite you, didn't it, Yuki? XD

Loved it.
12/9/2007 c2 21shipet100
col. sad, but true
2/20/2007 c2 10RYUICHI SAKUMA 92
na no da! THAT WAS GREAT!

you are a very ood author keep up the good work!

seeya!

ryuichi sakuma
1/1/2007 c2 14shamenteen
I liked this story! ^^
12/14/2006 c2 4Darka Dark
aw, poor yuki. that was really good. to bad it ended, i really hoped for more. but its your story, and i loved it.
10/30/2006 c2 fallen angel from heaven
Is it really over?I actually enjoyed this fanfic-alot.the thought of eiri yuki with hiro never really crossed my mind but u made that possible.it was..quite intresting to say the least and ur little quotes about love about how the good love stories never had happy endings was actually true.i think u should countinue to write add more chapters make it more intresting.but in case u don't thanks for the great fanfic
9/2/2006 c2 1Esia
That was a GOOD ending. Sad, but GOOD.
9/2/2006 c1 Esia
All I can say is..."XD"
8/25/2006 c2 Faze
Well, hallo. Sorry if I can't gave you any helpfull review. I never gave a review to anybody so, I don't know what to say in a review session. Thehee, I'm sorry. And maybe my English was bad too. Hope you can understand this review from me. Well, I'm really - really love this fiction of you. I'm searching in all this fanfiction of Gravitation, but I'm hardly found a fanfiction about Hiro and Yuki. It's a fresh fanfic, really. But, sincerely I don't really like about the ending side. Can't they got their happy ending? I thought it would be nice. Really. I kinda boring about bad ending though everbody said a sad ending was a great story especially in this story (and cause the title is "Good stories never had happy ending"). Umm, I thought you didn't give a detail about Hiro's feeling too. Like is he love Yuki too in your fiction cause in fist chapter, looks like he hate Yuki but why did he kiss him back in chapter 2 and truthfully I'd like to know, what would Yuki do after Hiro left him will he try to reach for Hiro or anything? (I hope so). So, I hope you can continue about this fic. (PS. I'm kinda boring about Yuki and Shuichi though every fanfic is good. He3x. Wanna something new and some new couple.) Sincerely, when I saw this fic, I'm really happy, you know. So, thank you for making this fic. And sorry if there's anything in my review that made you angry or you don't like it. Bye2.
8/15/2006 c2 21Eric and Derek
That's the end? NOO OO OO OO!

It was awesome! Cool ending, though! As Yuki would say, good, not happy. Or at least, not for Yuki. Or maybe Hiro. Well, at least Shuichi's. . . going to be devastated. . .

Definately not happy, then! Still awesome! Mayeb, just maybe, you could write a sequel? Perhaps? If I smile sweetly, like this? (smiles, sweetly). Even just something similar?

Eric