for Yu Gi Oh: Team World: Rise of the Shadow Riders

3/16/2021 c6 Guest
Please update and more 34 please
8/13/2010 c1 56MasterDuelistMichael
Another great story! I've got an idea for 2 teams you could use.

Team CyberSquad (Deck Types in parentheses)

Team Captain: Matt (Machines and Warriors)

Inez (Amazons)

Jackie (Harpies)

Digit (Blackwings)

Widget (Blackwings)

Dr. Marbles (Machines)

Team Hacker (Deck Types in parentheses)

The Hacker (Machines)

Buzz (Machines)

Delete (Machines)

The Wicked Witch (Spellcasters and Fiends)

Don't forget to add in some of the new elements of the gameplay of Duel Monsters (i.e. Tuner Monsters, Synchro Monsters, Syncro Summons) for all teams in the Team World series. All in all, charizardag, another great story. But you have to keep up with changes if you want more people to read and review.
8/20/2009 c1 29Boris Yeltsin
Great stuff. You're gonna update the Team World Series soon, right?
8/8/2007 c1 dr-fanmai-lover
bervo i can unsatand laocking-up-shego-she's-vallinlss

raitgh rammer kp-epds-retun-to-camp-wannaweep-booine-hepd

kp-save-ron,s-life-also-booine&kp-team-up-to-faigth

-poroofer-demanetor-do-thses-kpepds-reing-anybell-here

i caer-about-booine&tra
7/17/2007 c1 dr-fanmai-lover
berovo it be disturbing if booine-waer-laocked-come kp-will kp save-booine-form-elive-if anybody-saw-kp-ast-than-you-know-iam-saying
6/6/2007 c1 dr-fanmai-lover
bervo i know booine-may-a-jaerk-in-all if booine-locked booine-may-kp-haite-eaver-more so paerpose kim-sood-let-booine-a paert-kp,s-duelst-team-this way-work-off the-elive-she-did-wahan-she-waith-bekukra,s-yam-hey-reammer whan-this-all-saerted-did-faorgave-mai-form-bering-waith-dtrz-i honst-hop-kp-reammer-what-she-saw-in-asit-about-booine
5/12/2007 c6 32Rock Raider
...Woah, that was an epic battle. Pretty big. & somehow I suspected Bonnie was with the Shadow Riders from square 1. Then again, it was kind of obvious. Also, what exactly WAS that beast that took over Kaiba & almost destroyed all Team World? Perhaps we'll hear from it again. Also, I wonder what Bakura has planned for Vlad Plasmius. Perhaps more Shadow Riders. Also, Kim & Ron's reps are safe, for now anyway. Also, the other 2 Shadow Riders being Josh Mankey & Tara, did NOT see that coming. All these duels were well thought out & very long. You write yourself a mean duel there buddy. Speaking of duels, I don't know if you're still doing this, but I have an idea for a Team you could use.

Team Wayside.

Team Captain:Louis The Yard Teacher.

Todd.

Mauricia.

Dana.

Myron.

Stephen.

I'll PM you about certain parts of their duel decks, & their Team logo. Also, I have some card ideas of my own you could use. Just PM me about them & I'll show you them. Well, anywya, see ya next fic.
4/3/2007 c5 26Whiteling
Ugh, I knew Bonnie was bad news from the start! And it's about time somebody else put her in her place.

Great chapter!
2/26/2007 c4 dr-fanmai-lover
bervo ow-do,t-lock-up-booin&ex-sahowreiders-booine-maey-become-tteam-posslbe-duel-why-not-it,s-a-ide
2/24/2007 c6 7Kamen Rider Leonite
DUDE THAT WAS AWSEOME BEYOND BELIVING SO. but whats happened to the three indivisual gods? are they ok?.

god this story is worth the wait honestly
2/23/2007 c6 ddstgre
please put in tipton zack cody maddie and london
2/23/2007 c1 ddstgre
please make lil susie and kimi duel in your next story
2/20/2007 c6 11SilverZeo
In the immortal words of Captain Marvel: "HOLY MOLEY!" THAT WAS THE BEST CHAPTER YET! ROCK ON AND KEEP ON WRITING! You could end up as a comic-book writer for DC or Marvel! WOW!
2/20/2007 c6 Von Stupidstien
To quote that little kid from the Incredibles "THAT WAS TOTALLY WICKED!" PLEASE get the next story up soon!
2/20/2007 c6 66ChaosMagemon
Super, now that you got the Shadow Riders out of the way you can now focues on Bakura, and Vlad, but maybe Vlad should try to make a deal with Father, and Father, Vlad, and Bakura team up, just a thought
87 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »