for Voldemort and the Muggle Careers

7/21/2007 c5 10Shimoyuki
Oh and I've been forgetting to tell you (well more of suggest), Voldie should be a bikini model as one of the careers...have the 'Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny Yellow Polka Dot Bikini' song and the 'I'm too sexy' song..=3
9/4/2006 c4 3MaraudersFangirl
Nice. Not quite as funny as the other chapters, to me, but it was still really good. A couple parts, though really cracked me up, especially the Snape/Wendy DNA thing and the Nagini-eating-Peter thing. That was good.

“Nagini, how many times do I have to tell you? Do not eat Death Eaters unless I tell you to!” yelled Voldemort in parseltongue.

Hilarious! :) The kids' names are from Peter Pan (so what's Voldy's next muggle career?); I actually thought you would use that in the story, like they'd turn out to be able to fly or something crazy like that... Anyway. Great story so far, update soon
8/3/2006 c4 6orangepenguin
The kids are from Peter Pan...Coincidentally, did you know that the person who wrote Peter Pan invented the name Wendy? No joke. Funny chapter. Draco was great.
8/3/2006 c3 orangepenguin
That was fun. I liked Sheila best, I think. Also the Snape/Lucius interaction.
7/13/2006 c4 11screwthestandard101
Very nice chapter and can't wait for the update. Oh, and sorry for so many reviews. ^.^; I never looked to see how many hcoaters there were... - IJustWannaBeMe
7/13/2006 c1 screwthestandard101
lol. This story is really good so far... - IJustWannaBeMe
7/12/2006 c2 11passionate fire
"he called for their houself Twinkie Hostess Milkyway KitKat Snickers Twix Hersheys kiss, but they just called her penny."

OMG! Freaking Hysterical!
7/11/2006 c4 BekkaJane
ha ha ha that was so funny. please update soon
7/11/2006 c4 10Shimoyuki
Lol, I think I know where you got the name of the triplets, when I was reading their names I immediately thought of it, quite good, long and I know how you feel..gah..people are IMming me! No! Well keep up the work!
6/27/2006 c3 Shimoyuki
Lol...interesting story, very interesting..you should check my naruto fanfic, the new review..it was really weird. But anyway, yeah, interesting story, I wonder what the next job is going to be...? Maybe a spanish teacher..XD
6/27/2006 c3 3MaraudersFangirl
Wow... The secretary-ceiling-fan bit was a little dark for you, but the rest was great! Are we going to be seeing possessed Mr. Greenstone again? He was really creepy-funny, if that makes any sense. Why don't Snape and Lucius try to bring Harry back? That would make for a very ...interesting... chapter. Update soon!
6/26/2006 c2 MaraudersFangirl
This is so funny I almost cried. CrazyDreamerGirl, you'd better update soon... Just the title of the chapter made me burst into hysterical laughter. And the Dudley part at the end is either just pure genius... or pure insanity. Take your pick. I think I now understand your name! Woah... I just got an urge for ice cream. Maybe I could go get some of Uncle Voldie's Special Ice Cream... ~_* UPDATE!
6/26/2006 c1 MaraudersFangirl
LOL! OMG, this is the funniest thing I've EVER READ! Keep it up!
6/3/2006 c2 10Shimoyuki
Such an interesting story! An ice cream man? Then again, I can imagine somebody that's like the fat kid...Plus, I FINALLY GOT THE BLEACH SONG I WANTED! Well it's the anime version so I'm gonna download the full version, but anyway I LOVE IT! I'm gonna listen to that song like mad! But I randomly thought up a career he can do, well Voldie, a zoo keeper! Well update soon! *Celebrates like mad*

P.S. This is like the longest review I ever gave you! Yay!
5/29/2006 c1 6orangepenguin
The-Boy-Who-is-no-longer-alive... wow, That's incredibly funny. Just sayin'. I really enjoyed that, and see great potential for even more amusement. Can't wait!
16 Page 1 2 Next »