for Special Agents at Work

12/24/2018 c4 12deepandlovelydark
...well, this amused me.
2/14/2013 c5 22Lady of the Shards
Ere is a possibility that the author did include scene breaks. I know that I have included some in mine but when I uploaded they did not appear.
I hope that if I ever write a Macgyver fic, it does not end up here. Unless I decide to attempt to provide you with one to play with.
12/13/2012 c5 98Book girl fan
This is very well done, and thorough, but at the same time I am glad I don't write Macaguver fanfiction. I think I would be terrified that my story would be part of this! I hope to see mor elf this, it has some wonderful writing tips, for fanfiction as a whole, not just this fandom. I don't think I have been guilty of any of these offenses, but it is good to see them pointed out. It helps me realize what makes bad writing bad.
7/20/2008 c5 17Curuchamion
This is a fascinating concept, but do PPCs do anything besides shoot Mary Sues? It's getting boring. (I realize, there are an unconscionable proportion of Mary Sues in MacGyver fanfic... but still!)

I just had to mention-you put me into PPC mode after all-that Steve's hair changed color between chapters 1 and 3...
6/21/2008 c5 33trecebo
Yes! Beware the AN boomerang. Those really pull me out of a story, good or bad.
2/17/2007 c4 trecebo
Yes, that loverly AU does wonders for the "What If?" factor. Without it, the Protectors are sorely needed to protect our heroes (often from author's messing with the heroes selves) and I say thank you for that!
12/12/2006 c3 trecebo
One highly amused chica here, amigo. Those poor French peeps. 'Zey were porly portrayed as being ze not so good good guys, no?' *trecebo laughs amusedly and spins wildly in spinning chair*
11/14/2006 c2 2Ragnhild
Great story!

And I guess there will be work for agents of Plot Continuum everywhere. By the way: Read the Thursday Next-books by Jasper Fforde for tips on Plot-smiths and other stuff in fiction. Lots of possibilities for crossovers. ;-)
11/4/2006 c2 4macpw2
Hahaha I loved it! A very interesting idea and I love how it ended. Thank you for giving me credit at the beginning, well I guess that's all I have to say. Keep writing!

Macpw2
5/31/2006 c1 10Traser SyberJedi
O. First the A-Team and now MacGyver. I look forward to seeing more.